I lost

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I fucking lost. I come back to the forum and failed to redeem myself

4C4BF3FA A2C1 48D0 80D0 BB3BBB9E99E4

I failed to fully put down @Lifeisgood72. I got outsmarted by @Griffith without him needing to do a thing

I said I couldn’t allow him become a forum chad and my efforts only propelled him towards the top. He will become a forum chad indeed.

I lost rep. He gained rep. It’s all a game, I played and I failed to succeed. As usual, it’s so over.

My own actions have only swelled the ranks of the anti-blackout.xl gang. I saw this coming. I shouldn’t of came back so early, I fucked it up bad.

@Griffith you happy? You won. You have complete dominance over me rn. U can do what u want. I’m basically your slave

You can verbally lash me and I won’t do a thing, because I’m your property on this forum.

@TheMewingBBC completely strip me of my BBC title, I’ll ask the mods for a name change

@Griffith I’ll be sending u a PM u can share around soon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Griffith and .👽.
Stop acting so low t

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and BigBoy
Hahah dude u r actually entertaining

Inel trait : worrying about reactions

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
It's over

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Don't apologise my son, I am just happy you have seen the light that is me.

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
you are a very interesting poster. you almost post like a typically larper you'd find on psl boards but in reverse.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
dude what are you doing? You are acting emotional and like a bitch rn? this isnt like the blackout i know brother.

The blackout i know is a low inhib dark triad beast. What is happening son?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and TheMewingBBC
dude what are you doing? You are acting emotional and like a bitch rn? this isnt like the blackout i know brother.

That black out is gone. I’m a slave in bondage now. I’m relinquishing all administrative roles (including the discord Mod role). The war is over, I’ve lost.

Many men..

• +1

It's not too late for you to also bend the knee.

It's not too late for you to also bend the knee.
Wtf are you talking about you utter faggot? The only knee i will bend is when i insert it in your cuck throat.

How dare you even say this shit to me. jfl

• +1
Wtf are you talking about you utter faggot? The only knee i will bend is when i insert it in your cuck throat.

How dare you even say this shit to me. jfl
You will change your tone soon boy.

You will change your tone soon boy.
You are truly acting like an idiot and bitch rn. Dont you know me?

I never changed my tone even when the entire site turned on me, always acted the same. Wtf will you do to ever be able to change my tone? You can literally do nothing.

Only reason you could make blackout act this way is bcs he is probably larping.

You are literally a noone.