i love 3rd worlders

noobs

noobs

Kraken
they worship 1st worlders, give tutorials on anything you want, slave away to give me cheap products, cheap living in their country

i love 3rd worlders

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
I don't do this. Please stop.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
i wasnt talking about you lol
I had an Anglo English teacher who looked kinda scary because he was like 1.7 times bigger than the average Malaysian.

He was preparing me for IGCSEs. We mostly just watched movies and goofed around though since my English is decent enough to pass.

He now owns a house here and is married to a local. His mom and dad visited the country but said it was too hot.

I must say, this site has heavily distorted my views on whites. I was always under the impression that the nords were the master race, but every Anglo I've seen here mogs the average Nord to shit.

Nords aren't even that white, little exposure to the sun them orange.

He made me watch Scott Pilgrim and other , honestly I didn't like it too much but he let me eat snacks in the class so it was cool.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
they worship 1st worlders, give tutorials on anything you want, slave away to give me cheap products, cheap living in their country

i love 3rd worlders
any production you think people can make in here that can sell very high price wordwide?

You're welcome, retard.