I love blackpilling my friends

Debetro

Debetro

Spiritually ascending via Semen Retention
Expect some dozens of new users soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: glaruz, 8uAte and LegitUser
I tried but they cope cuz ones a htn and the other has a few halos so they never experienced the crueltly we have.

I blackpilled my mother and 2 of my ltn friends tho

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
I tried blackpilling my guidance counselor and she called my parents and said she’s “worried about me”

• JFL
I tried blackpilling my guidance counselor and she called my parents and said she’s “worried about me”
It's impossible to blackpill older generations unless they are willing to listen and try understand different POV. It's so much worse for us compared to them.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
what u say
I said something like looks play an important factor in your life. People judge you as soon as they see you. That’s why most CEOs are over 6 feet tall, and more attractive men have more success in dating and get better pay in jobs. She asked me who I idolize, and I said "Richard Ramirez." I shouldn’t have said it, and she looked him up and said, "The serial killer?" I said, "Yeah, but not just him good looking people in general." So fucking embarrassing!!

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Debetro
My “friends” are woketards who refuse to believe Jews control everything. Instead wants to live life as a wage slave

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, BrahminBoss and MaghrebGator
My “friends” are woketards who refuse to believe Jews control everything. Instead wants to live life as a wage slave
Mine are absolute retards as well, I'm trying to joopill a couple of friends but they are so uncultured, they lack all the basic foundations to understand anything related to politics, history, health etc. A lifestyle where all they do is drink, play videogames and party with the hopes of wetting their dicks (unsuccessful, they are sub7 losers) leads to being a dumb adult.

The people who do have these foundations tend to be leftist faggots or foids, and there's no way I can make them change, I would go to jail before that happening.

To be honest the best place to make somewhat decent friends is gym and military, some of them may be dumb but they are more likely to have "based" viewpoints.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte
They cope by thinking that our country (balkan slav shithole) is different. Some have already given up on the idea of getting a HQNP gf though (they used to be extremely cocky after getting their first job, probably believing they will be "high value" or something like that).

They also lie about their non-existant dating life (they simp and wait their turn for months while someone else is fucking the women they are interested in).

Already lost a bunch of "friends" by making them rage. I usually send them self-pity content that targets their insecurities in disguise.

• +1