i love blasting anime on full volume without headphones at my local coffee shop like an obnoxious fuck

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

From bufleks gfs room
it gets embarrassing when there's a girl talking with a high pitched voice tho

@sub5c3l @Iasacrko

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, User28823, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
you might look autistic

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
list your anime watchlist.

list your anime watchlist.
naurto
one piece
attack on titan
bleach
death note
hunter hunter
steins gate
code geass
full metal alchemist brotherhood
monster
ju jutsu kaisen
gintama
black clover
demon slayer
assassination classroom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659
naurto
one piece
attack on titan
bleach
death note
hunter hunter
steins gate
code geass
monster
ju jutsu kaisen
gintama
black clover
demon slayer
assassination classroom
Ive watched all except for gintama

• +1
naurto
one piece
attack on titan
bleach
death note
hunter hunter
steins gate
code geass
monster
ju jutsu kaisen
gintama
black clover
demon slayer
assassination classroom
normie.

no not really, there are a lot of good ones I haven't watched yet
rank me your top 5 best animes from the ones you've watched

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and yeeyeeslayer
we have all done this before :p
lol, i embellished a bit when i said i blast it on FULL VOLUME cuz that's a lil crazy jfl even for me

but i do occasionally blast it when i'm feeling low inhib jfl

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Deleted member 56659
20c7a0701676fd1307b04985295c73b7

• JFL
naurto
one piece
attack on titan
bleach
death note
hunter hunter
steins gate
code geass
monster
ju jutsu kaisen
gintama
black clover
demon slayer
assassination classroom
naurto - Only liked kid naruto since I watched it as a kid. Shippuden is fucking garbage.
one piece - trash
attack on titan - trash
bleach - trash
death note - Monster ripoff
hunter hunter - Solid
steins gate - trash
code geass - trash
full metal alchemist brotherhood - meh
monster - goated
ju jutsu kaisen - Beyond trash
gintama - trash
black clover - ???
demon slayer - Hot ass
assassination classroom - Never watched but I know this is trash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Deleted member 56659
naurto - Only liked kid naruto since I watched it as a kid. Shippuden is fucking garbage.
one piece - trash
attack on titan - trash
bleach - trash
death note - Monster ripoff
hunter hunter - Solid
steins gate - trash
code geass - trash
full metal alchemist brotherhood - meh
monster - goated
ju jutsu kaisen - Beyond trash
gintama - trash
black clover - ???
demon slayer - Hot ass
assassination classroom - Never watched but I know this is trash
damn you've watched hella anime if you've seen all of those

steins gate - trash
code geass - trash
disagree with steins gate but code geass did have some plot holes but it was still good tho

not surprised that your saying that cuz it's a popular take but tbh i think shippuden's overhated, i think it's great
one piece - trash
one piece is goated for me and is peak fiction imo
attack on titan - trash
steins gate - trash
code geass - trash
this is shocking tbh, these 3 have a reputation for being S tier animes, they're all like 8.5 and above on imdb with aot being 9.1 jfl so how can it be trashed, never heard anyone say aot is trash at worse ppl say it's mid

• +1
  • +1
What are ur top 5 animes ranked if possible (if not just give me the best 5 in ur opinion)

Also what are your thoughts on death note
i’ll do the best since it’s too hard to rank.

the 5 that meant the most to me were prob gintama, cowboy bebop, one piece, monster, and aot or jjba.

basic asf but they are popular for a reason.

also can’t go wrong with nostalgic ass ones for me like naruto and HxH.

love is war and your lie in april were great romance ones i enjoyed.

and every studio ghibli movie i have ever watched brings me straight back into feeling like an adventurous child again. Howls moving castle is still ranks high in my top movies list. fucking love that movie man

• +1

the 5 that meant the most to me were prob gintama, cowboy bebop, one piece, monster, and aot or jjba.

and every studio ghibli movie i have ever watched brings me straight back into feeling like an adventurous child again. Howls moving castle is still ranks high in my top movies list. fucking love that movie man
thanks for the input/reccomendations man,

also speaking of romance anime's school days is great :lul:

thoughts on death note?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 72978 and Deleted member 39838
thoughts on death note?
enjoyed it a lot. show fell off a bit for me after L died but it was still solid.

other shows i liked: FMAB, code geass, steins gate, vinland saga, neon genesis evangelion, erased, and bleach

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 72978
enjoyed it a lot. show fell off a bit for me after L died but it was still solid.
yeah i fucking hated how they killed him off so early, and i was hoping for a face off between him and kira we're they both aknowledge to each other that L is kira and they fight to the death or some shit

but i hate how he died without truly knowing that light was kira, left a bad taste in my mouth

to the point where even after he died, i was coping and telling myself that maybe he didn't actually die and that he was gonna come back at the end as a massive plot twist or some shit but nah...

meh, near was a cool final villain i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39838
naurto
one piece
attack on titan
bleach
death note
hunter hunter
steins gate
code geass
monster
ju jutsu kaisen
gintama
black clover
demon slayer
assassination classroom
The Normie bibliography

Good, keep annoying normies by giving them a taste of their own medicine

You listen to young defiant you are automatically mentally retarded btw
I use too listen to his vids and they were hilarious since it makes weebs seethe. So pipe down "Reasearcher of Incel."

I use too listen to his vids and they were hilarious since it makes weebs seethe. So pipe down "Reasearcher of Incel."
He makes literal garbage-tier clickbait content. Ragebait crap only fit for 12 year olds to consume.

It’s only funny in a pathetic way and if you don’t listen to him why are you linking his shit???

Also you have no right to talk about usernames yours is literally “Big black cock” autist

He makes literal garbage-tier clickbait content. Ragebait crap only fit for 12 year olds to consume.
Case in point. He made "garbage-tier clickbait content" and people still ended up seething over it.
It’s only funny in a pathetic way and if you don’t listen to him why are you linking his shit???
Because I just said I use to watch him and looked up the one piece vids that he made?
Also you have no right to talk about usernames yours is literally “Big black cock” autist
It's not "Big Black Cock" you fucking sped homosexual, it's British Broadcasting Corporation.

Case in point. He made "garbage-tier clickbait content" and people still ended up seething over it.

Because I just said I use to watch him and looked up the one piece vids that he made?

It's not "Big Black Cock" you fucking sped homosexual, it's British Broadcasting Corporation.
You clearly expected people to think it means big black cock you stupid faggot. Who would assume “FaceandBBC” Means face and British Broadcasting Corporation you fucking moron

Also that’s the point of ragebait it’s literally to make people angry this isn’t groundbreaking stuff nor is it cool it’s just childish and clout-chasing behavior

And like I said if you think young defiant is unironically right about anything You are automatically working with a subhuman IQ I.e. linking those one piece vids 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
And like I said if you think young defiant is unironically right about anything You are automatically working with a subhuman IQ I.e. linking those one piece vids 🤷🏾‍♂️
they were hilarious since it makes weebs seethe.
Didn't say he was right in his videos, I just said they were funny because it makes weebs seethe due to them being bait. But most of these anime/ mangas do look boring as fuck and just completely gay. And you clearly seem to be one of those weebs that seethe over his vids since you're so worked up about a Young Defiant video being posted here.🤷🏾‍♂️