I love eating only because of chewing

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Would eat 24/7 if it wouldn't make me fat. The simple act of chewing is one of the most relaxing activities for me, right after sleeping.

Especially hard, tough things. I like to put chocolate bars in the fridge for example - sometimes even in the freezer - and chew them thoroughly. I noticed I normally chew around 80 times per bite even on soft foods such as toast before swallowing (counted it once).

I think I need to eat more raw veggies. Less calories, more chewing...

Just Roman-max and induce vomit so you can continue eating without gaining weight.

High calories are a good thing

Hunger is a sign of good health

I do it naturally, just realized when I counted. More chewing = better digestion.
lol im just imagining a guy taking a small bite out of a carrot and chewing 80 times

lol im just imagining a guy taking a small bite out of a carrot and chewing 80 times
Carrots, I believe, I chew a lot more than toast. 80 times is nothing if you chew as fast as I do. Count the next time u eat please and tell me how much u chewed, I'm curious.

Carrots, I believe, I chew a lot more than toast. 80 times is nothing if you chew as fast as I do. Count the next time u eat please and tell me how much u chewed, I'm curious.
ill try to remember

Carrots, I believe, I jew a lot more than toast. 80 times is nothing if you jew as fast as I do. Count the next time u eat please and tell me how much u jewed, I'm curious.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bewusst and Petsmart