I love feetsies like this

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends

@WeiWei:

Born to looksmax, forced to post his degenarate fetishes daily.

...but yeah ass mogs feet imo

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 30985 and WeiWei
@WeiWei:

Born to looksmax, forced to post his degenarate fetishes daily.

...but yeah ass mogs feet imo
Low T if you wouldnt just take off her feetsies, give her a pedicure, a foot massage, sniff and caress tf out of those feminine feetsies and then rearrange her cheeks

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30985 and Lonenely sigma
Low T if you wouldnt just take off her feetsies, give her a pedicure, a foot massage, sniff and caress tf out of those feminine feetsies and then rearrange her cheeks
Thats so low T.

I am more into high T stuff. You know, a cute introverted brunette comes and orders me to let her sit on my face. I refuse and she tells me to "shut up" and then does it anyway. I then bite her butt and then she sits even harder on my face.

This, for example, is a high iq fetish. Its an entire story in my head, with facial expressions, pronunciations etc.

Thats so low T.

I am more into high T stuff. You know, a cute introverted brunette comes and orders me to let her sit on my face. I refuse and she tells me to "shut up" and then does it anyway. I then bite her butt and then she sits even harder on my face.

This, for example, is a high iq fetish. Its an entire story in my head, with facial expressions, pronunciations etc.
Lmao this was way too much even for this guy. Thats sort of an honor I guess

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and Lonenely sigma