i love ghosting girls

lebronjames23

lebronjames23

DARK HAIR. OLIVE SKIN. LIGHT EYES
BA57FD5C 9F49 4661 A789 EE3596C59790

went on 3 dates, fucked twice , spoke about LTR possibly she was excited. Had our 4th date planned at a expensive date (i was larping this to troll her and make her excited) then i decided to ghost her just for the sake of it. I’ve got 5 missed calls from her also + IG dms 🤣🤣 (diff girl from my last post)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, gothmog6, Klasik616 and 15 others
fuck these hoes , ill never give them the respect of closure

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, gothmog6, Klasik616 and 9 others
Lol at hoes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and lebronjames23
niggas name is Ryan 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, PsychoH, arabcelxxx and 2 others
mirin dark triad

• Love it
Reactions: lebronjames23
View attachment 2690842

went on 3 dates, fucked twice , spoke about LTR possibly she was excited. Had our 4th date planned at a expensive date (i was larping this to troll her and make her excited) then i decided to ghost her just for the sake of it. I’ve got 5 missed calls from her also + IG dms 🤣🤣 (diff girl from my last post)
Mirin the chad behaviour:feelskek: (kys if you're an actual chad and bragging this shit here)

Was she hot?

• +1
Mirin the chad behaviour:feelskek: (kys if you're an actual chad and bragging this shit here)

Was she hot?
brunette good body + cute. id say slightly above average to be 100% honest but not a stacy

@twilight jesus im convinced i have negative karma all this fucked up shit i use to do

• +1
Reactions: Jova
  • Love it
View attachment 2690842

went on 3 dates, fucked twice , spoke about LTR possibly she was excited. Had our 4th date planned at an expensive date (i was larping this to troll her and make her excited) then i decided to ghost her just for the sake of it. I’ve got 5 missed calls from her also + IG dms 🤣🤣 (diff girl from my last post)
Why are you ghosting them

Why are you ghosting them
idk i use to have bad "incel rage" so i would just fuck girls over for no reason i was trying to desensitise myself to caring about girls but tbh im happiest in a relationship with a half decent girl im more chill now

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, N1666 and Xangsane
Based. Whores deserve to be discarded like used-up condoms.

• +1
  • +1
This is what women do to men everyday.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and lebronjames23
@twilight jesus im convinced i have negative karma all this fucked up shit i use to do
Nah. Negative karma is BS. Awful shit happens to me every time.

• +1

Was she hot?
Just looked at his pics, yeah he’s a mogger for sure. But like I said, women do this to men all the time so I don’t feel bad for her.

• +1
That’s quite psychotic ngl
yeah im trying to be a better person
Define half decent?
just not above 5 body count (anyone expecting a girl 17+ to be a virgin is coping in 2024) and someone i can genuinely talk to and enjoy my time with, sex is overrated tbh
Just looked at his pics, yeah he’s a mogger for sure. But like I said, women do this to men all the time so I don’t feel bad for her.
yessir, happened to me today which made me reflect on all the times ive done it tbh. no one gives anyone closure nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Gengar
yeah im trying to be a better person

just not above 5 body count (anyone expecting a girl 17+ to be a virgin is coping in 2024) and someone i can genuinely talk to and enjoy my time with, sex is overrated tbh

yessir, happened to me today which made me reflect on all the times ive done it tbh. no one gives anyone closure nowadays
Happy to hear you’re improving. And yes you can have virgin 17+ but most often tend to be muslim

• +1
I’ve never ghosted someone who didn’t deserve it (if they were being a shitty person) and even that’s rare. I always make sure to respond to everyone who messages me and still I got ghosted by the very few women I liked. So, to reiterate: negative karma is BS. Lots of women are just shitty like that.

• +1
And yes you can have virgin 17+ but most often tend to be muslim
Only if they’re femcels. But if they look decent (meaning, appealing to western gaze) then nope. They’ve had their backs broken before they turned 20. :feelsbadman:

• +1
Only if they’re femcels. But if they look decent (meaning, appealing to western gaze) then nope. They’ve had their backs broken before they turned 20. :feelsbadman:
Define appealing to western gaze

Happy to hear you’re improving. And yes you can have virgin 17+ but most often tend to be muslim
yea fair enough but no muslim girl will date me and i am not muslim myself so i do not think the cultural differences would work etc and i have a very specific type of girls i like

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
yea fair enough but no muslim girl will date me and i am not muslim myself so i do not think the cultural differences would work etc and i have a very specific type of girls i like
What are the specifics

20? try 16 bro. ive dated a lot of girls from 16-18 MAYBE 2 were virgins

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
They would still go for you since you’re attractive. They’re not pious like they used to be.

• +1
  • +1
20? try 16 bro. ive dated a lot of girls from 16-18 MAYBE 2 were virgins
I was talking about muzzie women, but yeah I don’t believe virgins past 18 exist. Especially if they’re not religious. It’s normal for 14 year olds to lose their virginity nowadays. In my time (2010) having sex at 14 made you a degenerate whore. Now it’s “normal.” :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and lebronjames23
You’re going to eventually make a woman angry and she’ll cry rape and guess what your nigger ass will get a fucked up sex charge

• So Sad
Any foids you don’t want?
hmmm do not really like blondes or redheads, not really into asian girls or south asian girls either

• +1
just not as attracted to them , in a physical sense

not sure i saw a really good looking hapa girl at mcdonalds a few weeks ago tho so maybeee
Would you date a Latina or hapa assuming they look the exact same

• +1
hmmm well generally i feel asian girls are more introverted so maybe the hapa, i never see latinas irl

• +1
Forum chad

• Love it
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and lebronjames23
You couldn’t pause Driccus press conference to get a better screenshot?

• +1
Same, it brings me pleasure. And then they just unfriend lol

View attachment 2690842

Lifefuel thread thx OP they deserve to be ghosted and forgotten

Last edited:
I love hapa girls, most of my girl crushes have been hapa latinas. I like white girls too but not my type.

• +1
I love hapa girls, most of my girl crushes have been hapa latinas. I like white girls too but not my type.
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

How do u look

Users who are viewing this thread

Back