I love it when 80 IQ animals like MVP lash out to make themselves feel better

paladincel_

paladincel_

C a priori doom 2029
I love it when miserable failures like @_MVP_ play the role of victim and brat instead of improving their shitty lives, it makes me feel better about how ahead I am of him despite being a cool 10 years younger. :feelskek:

Every single one of his threads that even manages to count for anything is dogshit complaining about things that are easily changeable, yet he's so braindead and unwilling to change that he needs to justify being a pussy to random strangers almost 24/7 in between wagecucking. Pretty amusing, keep doing that.

Beyond JFL at that utter brainlet permavirgin perma-poor little cuck.

Looks ❌
Money ❌
Intelligence ❌
Status ❌
Failed and got caught at crime ✔️
Miserably Low T ✔️
Hugless ✔️
Kissless ✔️
Handholdness ✔️
Virgin ✔️
All at age 34 ✔️
Friendless ✔️

A weirdo outcast on all forums he's been on and even his mental ward where he is forced to wagecuck ✔️

zHYfo5r.gif
zHYfo5r.gif

Nobody has ever been as big of a failure as you. Just looking at your post history at any point, mr friendless retard, is enough to question why you haven't roped yet.

Your existence amounts to broadcasting to the entire world that you're an irrelevant lolcow who thinks he's the smartest man on the planet and will soon take over, while at the same time having less achievements than at least 99% of normies.

giphy.gif

No wonder you are blocked by over half the forum and have to tag me in order to beg for your superior's attention, autismo swine.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: manletmachinestream, noobs, isis_Bleach and 5 others
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Bars, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
He chills at the mental asylum while you grind

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Bars, isis_Bleach and 3 others
I thought yall were buds

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
He has highest self-awarded iq on the site, so watch out

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmachinestream, Tabula Rasa, Bars and 6 others
The #1 sign of high IQ is the need to output these thoughts out of your brain. Living with all those thoughts is torture

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Zenis
I love it when miserable failures like @_MVP_ play the role of victim and brat instead of improving their shitty lives, it makes me feel better about how ahead I am of him despite being a cool 10 years younger. :feelskek:

Every single one of his threads that even manages to count for anything is dogshit complaining about things that are easily changeable, yet he's so braindead and unwilling to change that he needs to justify being a pussy to random strangers almost 24/7 in between wagecucking. Pretty amusing, keep doing that.

Beyond JFL at that utter brainlet permavirgin perma-poor little cuck.

Looks ❌
Money ❌
Intelligence ❌
Status ❌
Failed and got caught at crime ✔️
Miserably Low T ✔️
Hugless ✔️
Kissless ✔️
Handholdness ✔️
Virgin ✔️
All at age 34 ✔️
Friendless ✔️

A weirdo outcast on all forums he's been on and even his mental ward where he is forced to wagecuck ✔️

zHYfo5r.gif
zHYfo5r.gif

Nobody has ever been as big of a failure as you. Just looking at your post history at any point, mr friendless retard, is enough to question why you haven't roped yet.

Your existence amounts to broadcasting to the entire world that you're an irrelevant lolcow who thinks he's the smartest man on the planet and will soon take over, while at the same time having less achievements than at least 99% of normies.

giphy.gif

No wonder you are blocked by over half the forum and have to tag me in order to beg for your superior's attention, autismo swine.
Ok? Stop seething and him.

Guys will say men’s mental health matters then make a post calling a dude failure in life because he disagreed with them, fucking retarted narcy graycel

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Acion, isis_Bleach and 3 others
he inspired me to increase my iq. but its over for him already iq stops increase at 25

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs

Guys will say men’s mental health matters then make a post calling a dude failure in life because he disagreed with them, fucking retarted narcy graycel
mvp is insentient though, i doubt this post will hurt his feelings

• JFL
Reactions: manletmachinestream, noobs and iloveboobs
he's harmless and a swell guy. no need to pull an Undisputed/armadylbrah evisceration on the poor dude

• +1
Reactions: manletmachinestream, Acion and iloveboobs
for context:

OP is a fanboy who always writes me PM's and follows me around for 5 years now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: manletmachinestream, Tabula Rasa, Bars and 2 others

Jfl at you for not knowing what's going on here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back