I love jerking off with sore muscles after the gym

flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
When I arrive home from a heavy weight training session I take off all my clothes and rest in bed naked. Get my ipad out and start jerking off to big booty latinas. Then if I am dumb enough to end my nofap streak I would shoot a huge load onto my shredded abs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, hattrick, copingtoohardrn and 4 others
@Manletmachine @ConfusedBolivian @Jason Voorhees @Corleone @tombradylover @Debetro

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
When I arrive home from a heavy weight training session I take off all my clothes and rest in bed naked. Get my ipad out and start jerking off to big booty latinas. Then if I am dumb enough to end my nofap streak I would shoot a huge load onto my shredded abs
Mirin, im not fapping for now bcs my dick in injured

• Woah
Reactions: flippasav
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and ConfusedBolivian
What the fuck are you doing nofap for retard

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Alt Number 3 and flippasav
What the fuck are you doing nofap for retard
I fell for the meme because it tells you test levels keep spiking day after day or the longer your streak is

Hope your dick gets better bhai (no homo)
Wonder how you actually did this
I fapped agressively last weekend, and had a minor bruse but then i fucked 3 days in a row and that shit got worse and now it is inflammed and like hurts from the friction

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and flippasav
That's a beautiful story there fella

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, flippasav and ConfusedBolivian
That's a beautiful story there fella
Wait are you the British guy who was turned into a card meme on this site? Where they nicknamed you “Britfatty?”

I fapped agressively last weekend, and had a minor bruse but then i fucked 3 days in a row and that shit got worse and now it is inflammed and like hurts from the friction
Problems i want

Wait are you the British guy who was turned into a card meme on this site? Where they nicknamed you “Britfatty?”
Defo not me fella

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
Just pr’ed in the gym and laying naked in bed. May fap in a bit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav and SoundnVision
Bro edges unironically 💀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back