I love kicking redditors when they'\re already down

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I just read a post of a guy stationed in Japan, 1 week in he got terminated, nobody answers his question of when he'll be getting paid and what other job he can work, etc.

This dude is facing homelessness and starvation and I just commented "That's just life dude, nobody owes you shit" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I fucking love doing this. Men other than me are just waste of oxygen and space so why bother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, twojei, MoggerM and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and isis_Bleach
He is in Japan and can easily run JBW game and not even pay rent whilst you stay postin on Reddit

Who is really winnin- incel?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, HateTheTwinkies and Jonnyboi
thats the kind of thing his low sentience redditard ass would comment if he wasnt down so ur doing the right thing

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
link or pussy

I just read a post of a guy stationed in Japan, 1 week in he got terminated, nobody answers his question of when he'll be getting paid and what other job he can work, etc.

This dude is facing homelessness and starvation and I just commented "That's just life dude, nobody owes you shit" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I fucking love doing this. Men other than me are just waste of oxygen and space so why bother
Weiwei activities

• Love it
He is in Japan and can easily run JBW game and not even pay rent whilst you stay postin on Reddit

Who is really winnin- incel?
Not sure he's white, desc never says anything about his race

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
easy way to trick your brain into thinking you're winning

• +1
Reactions: MoggerM and ReadBooksEveryday
Dog eat dog.
I guess my point is that it's a trick. You're not actually winning when you do this. Masturbation is not sex. Bullying is not high status.

• Hmm...

Dark-triad-maxxing. This forum full of psychos jfl.

• JFL

Worst part is redditors usually comment that and they're actually serious

• +1