I love Mohammed Ali but he was full of shit

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
Imagine being pro black (or any race) yet the women you date are all basically white… he even married an Arab woman, prob morrocan @KING REIDYZ @Manchild lol
66F65347 CA84 4492 AE46 3D80CD1F6D15

If anybody ever wondered why black girls are so blackpilled now you know why, imagine your own so called “pro black” men only dating mixed, white and Arab women over you :feelsgah:, as @Anstrum95 old giff used to say “hard pill to swallow”

And I’m talking about his political views here not his personality or profession. He talked the talk but like most niggas he never walked the walk Kwami Nkrumah of Ghana (first independent SSA country DID THE SAME THING :feelsgah:)
Another Arab foid
E429B17E 8C4C 4B70 BB0A D05A4CE928EA

TLDR: pro black men are all cap and despite their views still preferred non black women due to the blackpil. It literally never began for blk foids @Racky @fauxfox @tyronelite @TYRONELITEMOGGER @Growth Plate @.... @PrimeChico @piratemogger @buckchadley31 @FailedNormieManlet @looksmaxxer234 @Octillionaire @Predeterminism @8PSLcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: gonion wanter, blatonslatt, buckchadley31 and 12 others
yeah fuck black foids i hope they rot in hell

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gonion wanter, Deleted member 5455, wannaimprove and 9 others
yeah fuck black foids i hope they rot in hell
Black foids are prime dolph only (JK). Depending on how this thread does in the next day or so I’ll make one on black mens female counterpart, the East Asian woman. The other female race who chats pro Asian this and that yet when it comes down to it only date white and non Asian cock.

Both black men and Asian women need to be exposed for the frauds they are. If it fails then I’ll just leave this fourm, no point staying here if my threads are shadowbanned and even racebaits won’t work

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gonion wanter, Truecel14, FailedNormieManlet and 2 others
black women are disgusting
Indian women smell
Asian women rarely look fuckable
white girls are good for fucking and dipping

jbw is legit for both genders

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, House Lannister, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
if blacks are oppressed how come they don't stop reproducing?

:feelswat:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and FailedNormieManlet
Indian women smell

🧢 . Pro Black men end up with Asian, Arab, latina and white women instead of a black foid. Some marry mullatos to not look like complete frauds but we see through that BS. Asain women are the same but for men.

It’s not about JBW it’s about not being black woman
if blacks are oppressed how come they don't stop reproducing?

:feelswat:
i have asked this question for all ethnics not just blacks. I always found it selfish that ethncis breed only to then complain they are oppressed. I feel it’s becuase theh belive if they can outnumber whites they can usurp them with sheer numbers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18603
Indian women smell

facts too bad white woman priced themselves out the market for incels :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
Those pro black types are full of shit

Also that clown Dr.Umar. All this talk about being pro-black and black love yet I can guarantee he fucks white chicks in secret.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Baldingman1998, Truecel14 and 2 others
DNR, you fuck white women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I fuck many turkish women (nordics)

DNR, you fuck white women
Curries would be worse than Black men and Asian women if other races actually liked them tbh. In a way your kind are saved by peoples natrual repulsion to chicken Korma people.
I fuck many turkish women (nordics)
My BBC freind who only dates white and mullato girls dated a Turk girl for a couple years she was actually QT I’d say 7/10, a shame MENAS don’t know how to brush their teeth that was her only L. Both are Muslim though so it’s not an religious cuck thing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Curries would be worse than Black men and Asian women if other races actually liked them tbh. In a way your kind are saved by peoples natrual repulsion to chicken Korma people.

My BBC freind who only dates white and mullato girls dated a Turk girl for a couple years she was actually QT I’d say 7/10, a shame MENAS don’t know how to brush their teeth that was her only L. Both are Muslim though so it’s not an religious cuck thing
Ngl if I could id only date white/mulatto/and MENA girls. But I'm ugly unlucky

I only have white friends irl

they not capping just because muhammad ali doesnt like blacks retard

Also that clown Dr.Umar. All this talk about being pro-black and black love yet I can guarantee he fucks white chicks in secret.
He was caught with one a while back I’m sure…
I only have white friends irl
bully for you mr Aussie
they not capping just because muhammad ali doesnt like blacks retard
Do you know what “pro black” means? Do you know what pro race means? Do you have any idea of his views regarding RACE MIXING?

After watching this how can you say he’s not full of shit when he does EXACALLY what he’s supposedly against. Retarded curry bitch

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and Deleted member 17791
He was caught with one a while back I’m sure…

bully for you mr Aussie

Do you know what “pro black” means? Do you know what pro race means? Do you have any idea of his views regarding RACE MIXING?

After watching this how can you say he’s not full of shit when he does EXACALLY what he’s supposedly against. Retarded curry bitch

"bully for you mr Aussie"
what did he mean by this?

Muhammad Ali was not explicitly pro black he was just anti racism for the time while Leanne Nkrumah was pan African and so married a North African woman

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Muhammad Ali was not explicitly pro black he was just anti racism for the time while Leanne Nkrumah was pan African and so married a North African woman
Ali was pro black it’s clean in many interviews his views aligned with that school of thought. Maybe as he got older his views changed but as a young man doing boxing he was a pro black man infact that’s how he found Islam in the first place.

Nkrumah married a North African when he could have got a SSA woman… yeah an Arab from Egypt :feelsgah: Egyptians identify with Middle East, if it was a morrocan you could argue as they are native African Berbers but Egyptians are literal migrants from the gulf LMFAO.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
He was Muslim despite slavery of blacks being done by Islam for much more years even into early 1900s and British try to find outlaw it :ROFLMAO:

He talked the talk but like most niggas he never walked the walk Kwami Nkrumah of Ghana (first independent SSA country DID THE SAME THING :feelsgah:)
Another Arab foid
E429B17E 8C4C 4B70 BB0A D05A4CE928EA
He did not marry an "Arab foid", he married a Coptic woman, and Nkrumah 100% "walked the walk" because he was not a black nationalist but a PAN-AFRICAN. His dream was a United States of Africa, that yes, included North Africa.

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Ali was pro black it’s clean in many interviews his views aligned with that school of thought. Maybe as he got older his views changed but as a young man doing boxing he was a pro black man infact that’s how he found Islam in the first place.

Nkrumah married a North African when he could have got a SSA woman… yeah an Arab from Egypt :feelsgah: Egyptians identify with Middle East, if it was a morrocan you could argue as they are native African Berbers but Egyptians are literal migrants from the gulf LMFAO.
She was Coptic, Copts have Ancient Egyptian ancestry.
Copts do not identify with Arabs especially not back then

He was Muslim despite slavery of blacks being done by Islam for much more years even into early 1900s and British try to find outlaw it :ROFLMAO:
Eh I mean slavery wasn’t race based in Islam not as cruel as Trans Atlantic tbf, any race could end up working for mahkmood including a fellow Arab so there isn’t really a comparison with new world slavery.
She was Coptic, Copts have Ancient Egyptian ancestry.
Copts do not identify with Arabs especially not back then
Oh was she Coptic, Intresting I didn’t know, still modt cops have less SSA ancestry than the Arab Egyptians lol, they as far as I’m concerned are displaced Greeks. Still he could have gotten a black Stacy. So Nkrumah was the black gaddafi in terms of wanting to unify the place. Ok well I can get behind that then

@MrGlutton @prettyboislime i forgot to tag u lot JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Racky
The first part you are completely wrong. For most of his life Muhammad Ali was a separatist and a black nat. Only later on in his life, like around the 90s, did he reject racial separatism and the teachings of the N.O.I
Second you are right

having racial pride in once race is stupid if you are not white

Oh was she Coptic, Intresting I didn’t know, still modt cops have less SSA ancestry than the Arab Egyptians lol, they as far as I’m concerned are displaced Greeks. Still he could have gotten a black Stacy. So Nkrumah was the black gaddafi in terms of wanting to unify the place. Ok well I can get behind that then

@MrGlutton @prettyboislime i forgot to tag u lot JFL
His first wife was a Ghanaian woman named Mary Koranteng.
Fathia was his second marriage.
Apparently he was cheating on her a lot.
He had a relationship with the Nazi pilot "Hanna Reitsch". There are leaked mails exchanged between them that seem to indicate they had a romantic relationship together while Nkrumah was married to Fathia.

"In the beginning of your exile. It was easier for me to know—I really do not know what to do. If you would send me a list of what you want, I would be soooooo happy!!! Enough for today. I am always with you—thinking of you—praying for you, loving you and—being worried about your safety. With deepest love, Ever, Your LB/LG." (Hanna Reitsch, Frankfurt, to Kwame Nkrumah, December 3, 1970, box 7, file 82, Nkrumah Papers)
“Dearest BB”—a pet name Reitsch used that was an abbreviation of “Big Bush.” (He, in turn, called her “LB,” or “Little Bush.”)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and PrinceLuenLeoncur
If anybody ever wondered why black girls are so blackpilled now you know why, imagine your own so called “pro black” men only dating mixed, white and Arab women over you :feelsgah:, as @Anstrum95 old giff used to say “hard pill to swallow”
Hard pill

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Imagine being pro black (or any race) yet the women you date are all basically white… he even married an Arab woman, prob morrocan @KING REIDYZ @Manchild lol
View attachment 1819581

And I’m talking about his political views here not his personality or profession. He talked the talk but like most niggas he never walked the walk Kwami Nkrumah of Ghana (first independent SSA country DID THE SAME THING :feelsgah:)
Another Arab foid
View attachment 1819582

TLDR: pro black men are all cap and despite their views still preferred non black women due to the blackpil. It literally never began for blk foids @Racky @fauxfox @tyronelite @TYRONELITEMOGGER @Growth Plate @.... @PrimeChico @piratemogger @buckchadley31 @FailedNormieManlet @looksmaxxer234 @Octillionaire @Predeterminism @8PSLcel
Weeeeeeeeeeesh ?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back