"I love my boyfriend, but I want to cuck him."

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
I am 28/f, he is 38/m. i love him and he is the best sex I've ever had, but I still want to have sex with lots of other guys. Especially younger guys.

We've never really talked about exclusivity in depth. We just know that if he has sex with someone else I'm ok with it as long as he is discrete and safe.

He said he would get jealous and angry if I left him for another guy, but he never answered when I asked him about sex with other guys.

We have been thinking about swinging though.

I will always crave a variety of dick.

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Vermilioncore, serialcoper and 2 others
tales from the deepest depravities of reddit

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper, Lynxress and Darkeningstar
I am 28/f, he is 38/m. i love him and he is the best sex I've ever had, but I still want to have sex with lots of other guys. Especially younger guys.

We've never really talked about exclusivity in depth. We just know that if he has sex with someone else I'm ok with it as long as he is discrete and safe.

He said he would get jealous and angry if I left him for another guy, but he never answered when I asked him about sex with other guys.

Contact me

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing
@Beastimmung this is why u don’t date a prostitute

The more ppl u fucked the more urge u have to not be exclusive

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing

Evil wins on planet earth.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and Darkeningstar
Not op making this story up so he could fulfill his deep fantasies of his girl being violated by another man

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and heightmaxxing