I LOVE MY GF

Beanermaxxer

Beanermaxxer

Diamond
She cooks for me, never screams at me like the average latina becky and gives me gifts :Comfy: she is also a very cute stacylite, and takes care of my skin, i’ve literally ascended so hard since we’ve been together.
IMG 7173

Cute pic of us after putting on me her skin care routine

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, JL~, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Both of you need to be pistol whipped because fuck it

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, Deleted member 19453, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
Good for you brother, hope you enjoy your relationship and everything turns right for you, always glad to see some bros in the forum happy.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 30857 and 3 others
GGs bro, happy for you!

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, Xangsane, Zenis and 1 other person
Gg, only people that im happy for in relashonships are people on this fourm

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, Beanermaxxer and SlavicGeneral
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, Deleted member 30857, Zenis and 1 other person
IMG 7214

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, Deleted member 30857, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
She cooks for me, never screams at me like the average latina becky and gives me gifts :Comfy: she is also a very cute stacylite, and takes care of my skin, i’ve literally ascended so hard since we’ve been together.
View attachment 2452155
I'm so happy for you! Keep it up!

• Love it
Reactions: Beanermaxxer
Lucky mf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446 and Beanermaxxer
View attachment 2452155
this bitch is 100% cheating on you lol. this aint gonna last. i dated a that looked exactly like this for like 3 months then i got bored and left.

• Hmm...
can’t wait for the breakup thread

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30446
this bitch is 100% cheating on you lol. this aint gonna last. i dated a that looked exactly like this for like 3 months then i got bored and left.
Been dating for almost a year now, i honestly doubt she is cheating never can be too sure but still.
I have her accounts saved on my phone because she uses is sometimes since she likes the camera, i never really go through her chats tho, don’t feel the need to

Been dating for almost a year now, i honestly doubt she is cheating never can be too sure but still.
I have her accounts saved on my phone because she uses is sometimes since she likes the camera, i never really go through her chats tho, don’t feel the need to
im not hating or anything since im in a relationship myself. but prepare yourself since this type of girls dont like being in long relationships. she will eventually get bored. you don't know what she thinks nor what she wants. when i date an alt/emo/goth bitch i've never thinked of being long term with them lol. good luck and i hope that relationship lasts

• +1