I love my tan

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Once I leanmax people will understand why I tanned. Rn its a looksmin but it will pay off

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26642, Deleted member 20399, Debetro and 1 other person
You’ll slay when you’re done leanmaxxing.
Trust the process bro.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 23558
Once I leanmax people will understand why I tanned. Rn its a looksmin but it will pay off
When your bonez are greater yoh look good in tan

Btw you mogg bhai you have meeks level jaw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
fuck tanning and destroying skin cells

fuck tanning and destroying skin cells
it increases elastin and decreases collagen but you cna increase collagen with tretinoin, there is nothing that can increase elastin however like sun tanning

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
it increases elastin and decreases collagen but you cna increase collagen with tretinoin, there is nothing that can increase elastin however like sun tanning

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26642

• JFL
Oh No Omg GIF by Emirates FA Cup

• JFL
How much do you spend tanning? 20 minutes?

you aren't tanned, you're just brown.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 20399, try2beme and 2 others
you aren't tanned, you're just brown.
Light brown tanned to medium brown I can’t get darker if I tried I tan for an hour every day bare torso

I am tanning too for more masculine lookz
Plus getting contacts soon for contrast

• Love it
Front and back? And do you tan at peak sun?
I get up at 2 pm and tan from 5-6 pm . If I wake up early I tan 7 30-8 am and 5 30-6 pm

• JFL
I get up at 2 pm and tan from 5-6 pm . If I wake up early I tan 7 30-8 am and 5 30-6 pm
Lol I tan around 12-2 PM, 20 minutes front and back each with no sunscreen, will I get cancer? :hnghn:

• So Sad
Lol I tan around 12-2 PM, 20 minutes front and back each with no sunscreen, will I get cancer? :hnghn:
I used to do that and I got hyperpigmentation and destroyed my collagen before I got on tretinoin . I live near the equator where temperatures average 38 degrees Celsius in summer so it may not be a problem for you if you keep it short ( I was tanning an hour from 12-1 pm)

I used to do that and I got hyperpigmentation and destroyed my collagen before I got on tretinoin . I live near the equator where temperatures average 38 degrees Celsius in summer so it may not be a problem for you if you keep it short ( I was tanning an hour from 12-1 pm)
I live in Spain bro :lul::lul:

I am using sunscreen on face tho cuz it’s part of my skincare routine and drinking lots of water, but I am still a bit paranoid about “muh skin cancer” ngl.

• +1
I live in Spain bro :lul::lul:

I am using sunscreen on face tho cuz it’s part of my skincare routine and drinking lots of water, but I am still a bit paranoid about “muh skin cancer” ngl.
Why don’t you use tret? It reverses photo damage. 7-8 am and 5-6 pm sunlight contains a high spectrum of red light which is anti aging

• JFL
Why don’t you use tret? It reverses photo damage.
I thought you couldn’t tan if you use it?

7-8 am and 5-6 pm sunlight contains a high spectrum of red light which is anti aging
Oh yeah I forgot to mention it, I have this 660nm red light therapy panel that I shine on my face (and torso since I walk around shirtless in my house) for like 30 minutes as part of my skincare routine, so I guess that helps, I remember watching a vid on youtube about how red light is sort of a natural sunscreen but I can’t find it anymore.

I thought you couldn’t tan if you use it
Only accutane