I LOVE NORDICS

No, It gets you to possibly sacrifice yourself for the good of your country if need be. A racially homogeneous state would be alot higher functioning than a multi-cultural which is in a constant state of flux due to multiple bickering groups advocating for their own nationalistic interests.
Yeah bro sacrifice yourself so becky's children can grow up comfortably you absolute cuck.

• +1
Reactions: CsCurry
Second picture is actually pretty impressive imo.

ancient African architecture is a lot better than I thought it was. I thought it was just more mud huts.
Well it's not really ancient, and it was built with the help of the French.

Yeah bro sacrifice yourself so your children/countryman can grow up comfortably you absolute patriot.
Most people dont care about being nationalistic in a multi cultural society because they realize it has no common identity. Hence, why it spirals down the route of hedonism where the notion of caring about others is rather is lost.

In a nationalistic country, people would full well sacrifice themselves for the future so that their children/countryman can grow up in a ideal society and become people that wont be degenerates.

3B07D296 9823 4008 B542 AAEE06E2EBFA

This is 800+ years old in Norway and built without nails

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
1517613103278.jpg
1514563544761.jpg
1504311166676.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alex569, Timelessbrah and Deleted member 8461
Most people dont care about being nationalistic in a multi cultural society because they realize it has no common identity. Hence, why it spirals down the route of hedonism where the notion of caring about others is rather is lost.

In a nationalistic country, people would full well sacrifice themselves for the future so that their children/countryman can grow up in a ideal society and become people that wont be degenerates.
lol coping levels astronomical. white subhumans with no value always try desperately to cling onto their "muh superior race".

Being a basement dwelling retard who watches right wing conspiracy theorists and browses stormfront does not make you an expert on how society works.

Even if you lived in your precious white ethnostate utopia, you'd still be a subhuman despised by foids and normies.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
lol coping levels astronomical. white subhumans with no value always try desperately to cling onto their "muh superior race".

Being a basement dwelling retard who watches right wing conspiracy theorists and browses stormfront does not make you an expert on how society works.
again, real white nationalists/or nationalists in particular usually dont claim superiority but just want to have homogenous state. White Nationalist or Ethno Nationalist isnt the same as White Supremacist.

The only ones who ridicule white people for taking pride in their history or those who have no history to be proud of.

For example. There's nothing wrong with an British citizen being proud of his country's history in regards to the British Empire.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
There's nothing wrong in taking pride of the accomplishments of your own ancestors. It gives you a sense of identity that you must maintain and preserve.
Nothing is wrong with it, it's just pathetic to paint your entire self-identity based on that alone. you don't see chads or normies do that

It's hilarious to the see comments on this thread, every race has good looking people, that's a fact. But another thing is Africa still being a fucking shithole after centuries of being in contact with more advanced civilizations. And don't even try to cope that muh muh muh African did X and Y, cause they fucking didn't. Indians did it, Chinese did it, even Mideasterners did it.

Last edited:
It's hilarious to the see comments on this thread, every race has good looking people, that's a fact. But another thing is Africa still being a fucking shithole after centuries of being in contact with more advanced civilizations. And don't even try to cope that muh muh muh African did X and Y, cause they fucking didn't. Indians did it, Chinese did it, even Mideasterners did it.
I replied to that message the same way he did, lmao it was a joke

and this whole race coping is dumb as shit if you ask me, nobody here likes to pursue an individual philosophy, rather just adhere to the collective.

The Avy is me, I have a high 5 figure job, a Fiancee and a high ass body count. Blacks always get so uncomfortable when other races were low inhib and not afraid of confrontation. You can't get under my skin because I'm coming from a place of pride. You're coming from a place of shame, you're ashamed of your race. I'm proud of mine.
Nice larp. You don’t have shit and probably jack off to pics of foids on Instagram. Also jfl @ u assuming I’m ashamed. Ion care about race

Thread went to shit after the first page. Time to umwatch.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
I replied to that message the same way he did, lmao it was a joke

and this whole race coping is dumb as shit if you ask me, nobody here likes to pursue an individual philosophy, rather just adhere to the collective.

I know it was a joke, I was just giving my own personal opinion.

• JFL
Reactions: redhandsbluehands
The Avy is me, I have a high 5 figure job, a Fiancee and a high ass body count. Blacks always get so uncomfortable when other races were low inhib and not afraid of confrontation. You can't get under my skin because I'm coming from a place of pride. You're coming from a place of shame, you're ashamed of your race. I'm proud of mine.
ok bro i dont give two shits about race, but that larp is cringe as fuck