I love not being in love

Saoirsecel

Saoirsecel

Don't hate the player, hate the game
Seriously the best thing in the world is being free from that fucking curse, im finally free, i dont give a shit about anyone anymore, im the most important person in the world, im all that matters

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Warlord, Deleted member 7313 and 16 others
Same dude unironically I love feeling nothing but an empty void soulless of empathy and sympathy. That’s why I hate taking drugs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, ShineBright, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
Same dude unironically I love feeling nothing but an empty void soulless of empathy and sympathy. That’s why I hate taking drugs
What about the drugs?

Seriously the best thing in the world is being free from that fucking curse, im finally free, i dont give a shit about anyone anymore, im the most important person in the world, im all that matters
All that matters in this world is to feel and experience the love. Literally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11143, WadlowMaxxing, Chadrapist and 4 others
cope. best feeling in the world is love if you are good looking of course .only ugly guys will say i love being single single life is the best blah blah im freeee :lul:
reproduction aka LOVE is the reason human beings are living for millions of years, reproduction is a necessity like food and air and without it you cant survive for long

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 10494, Deleted member 7313 and 12 others
this is the cope that all other copes stem from.

well done OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10551, Deleted member 6310, lepo2317 and 4 others
I hate it and never stop being it even in a LTR

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin
WGV07317.jpg

in love with looks

Yeah dude, so stoked to be a loner in an empty bed every night! And no it's not because my idea of love is based purely on my own past failed relationship or someone else's dysfunctional relationship! I mean just think about it logically haha, I'd hate to have a strong bond with a reliable person who has personality traits that compliment my own! Wouldn't that be awful haha? So pumped to die alone after a lifetime without knowing anybody on a deeper level!
97c

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Need2Ascend, forwardgrowth and 13 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, manletofpeace81 and owlofathena
Yeah dude, so stoked to be a loner in an empty bed every night! And no it's not because my idea of love is based purely on my own past failed relationship or someone else's dysfunctional relationship! I mean just think about it logically haha, I'd hate to have a strong bond with a reliable person who has personality traits that compliment my own! Wouldn't that be awful haha? So pumped to die alone after a lifetime without knowing anybody on a deeper level!
View attachment 895097
Lol real life is not a disney movie dude, thinking about someone all the time fucking sucks, i would rather just not care at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
cope. best feeling in the world is love if you are good looking of course .only ugly guys will say i love being single single life is the best blah blah im freeee :lul:
reproduction aka LOVE is the reason human beings are living for millions of years, reproduction is a necessity like food and air and without it you cant survive for long
Why do incels think that being in a relationship in real life is like being in a relationship in a disney movie? And wtf i never impregnated anyone and im still alive lol and what you even talking about anyway? I never said that being an incel is a good thing, i just said that not caring about another person is, stop projecting ffs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
Love doesnt even exist anyway

this is the cope that all other copes stem from.

well done OP
Yeah the best thing in the world is obsessing over another person and thinking about them all the fuck time and caring aboout what they do with their life

Yeah the best thing in the world is obsessing over another person and thinking about them all the fuck time and caring aboout what they do with their life
yes

• +1
Reactions: ShineBright
Also, fucking someone doesnt mean you love them you idiot lol

Stop being a cuck ffs
youre problem isnt that youve never loved anyone, its that nobody has ever loved you.

become a Christian if youre ugly and want to be loved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, Deleted member 6310 and manletofpeace81
youre problem isnt that youve never loved anyone, its that nobody has ever loved you.

become a Christian if youre ugly and want to be loved
Nice try but i had a gf, your concept of love doesnt exist irl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
You really believe that? Come on
Yeah, I did lsd.
Wish I could experience it naturally though.
Have you ever felt it?
Your entire body muscles orgasms
There isn't a stronger sensation than that of love.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310 and Deleted member 6111
Why are you guys confusing not being in love with being an incel?

Why are you guys confusing not being in love with being an incel?
were not, we know that being in a loving relationship is superior to fucking loads of fit girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310
whats your point

and yes it does loads of us have experienced it
Ive experienced "love" but im simply saying that not loving someone is much better, i hate thinking too much about someone

She loved me, lol at least at some point, i took her virginity and fucked her a thousand times, but it would still suck to be emotionally attached to her, i dont want to be attached to anyone, i wanna be loved but i dont wanna love

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264 and ShineBright
View attachment 895097
Just surgerymaxx and be in love with yourself. You will never let yourself down.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ShineBright
cope, i wouldnt love an ugly chick either, next time try beckys and stacys that dont need you but chose you

cope, i wouldnt love an ugly chick either, next time try beckys and stacys that dont need you but chose you
I loved her you idiot, fuck you guys sound like retarded robots repeating the same retarded thing over and over

were not, we know that being in a loving relationship is superior to fucking loads of fit girls
No its not jfl quit watching romantic crap hoky fuck how can you be so bluepilled after all that shit you read as seen

Last edited:
Oneitis is a disease. Chad builds immunity by fucking multiple girls but only way incels can avoid it is to quarentine from all bitches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 10494, Saoirsecel and 1 other person
There are many cucks here tbh. I bet if some of the guys on this forum had GF's and she clogged their toilets, they would unclog it for her tbh ngl ded srs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saoirsecel and WadlowMaxxing
There are many cucks here tbh. I bet if some of the guys on this forum had GF's and she clogged their toilets, they would unclog it for her tbh ngl ded srs
Yeah i cant believe some people here are saying that being emotionally attached to someone is a good thing jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
@Hozay

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
View attachment 895097
You still loving her while she gets pounded by chad? Your love is stronger that that! Right? :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy::heart::heart: