I love playing rdr2 and living vicariously through arthur morgan

sickdawgie

sickdawgie

Banned
He completely mogs so it is fun playing as him. I like to change his hair, beard to my wims. Mimic the kind of facial hair i'm trying to grow irl at the time, change his hair again. Make him look nice in outfits. It's the best way to cope.

I love to hunt women down and tie them to my horse and take them to an empty house in the woods and murder them Texas chainsaw massacre type shit innit

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
I love to hunt women down and tie them to my horse and take them to an empty house in the woods and murder them Texas chainsaw massacre type shit innit
Innit

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
When I opened this thread I knew this creep would be the first comment

• +1
Best is to go for all challenges and hunting skins and all of that while advancing on the story. Makes the game way better than just playing the missions.

• +1
he's a woke faggot who helps niggers, he is a creation of modern day hipster libtard sensibilities, fuck that faggot. i bought the game and barely played the single player story because of how cringe and progressive it was.

bunch of cutthroat murderers somehow have the moral sensibilities of a 20 year old liberal arts english major. yeah right

faggots