I love selling fentanyl to homeless niggers and college kids

D

Deleted member 6573

Kraken
Its my favorite pastime. I donate all proceeds to the People's Liberation Army Hypersonic Missiles Research Institute

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lynxress, SecularIslamist, seethe and 3 others
 ba67fe3d 2969 43ab b08f 1481e3c12883

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Lynxress, boxface34 and 8 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and iam good boy
Fuck no

And it not processing
I typed Pajeet rape and America girl and body mutilation shit is not generating pic

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 56659 and Gonthar
Fuck no

And it not processing
I typed Pajeet rape and America girl and body mutilation shit is not generating pic
Lol, the Bing creator is censored, it won't generate anything controversial - no sex, nudity, gore, anything perceived as controversial or negative is also censored, like showing fat, ugly, poor, deformed people, etc.
For that specific image if you ask directly to show an Asian selling drugs to blacks it won't do it, you have to be creative - I asked to show an Asian student selling a small bag of sugar to a group of blacks from Detroit.

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, Lynxress and Deleted member 6573
Lol, the Bing creator is censored, it won't generate anything controversial - no sex, nudity, gore, anything perceived as controversial or negative is also censored, like showing fat, ugly, poor, deformed people, etc.
For that specific image if you ask directly to show an Asian selling drugs to blacks it won't do it, you have to be creative - I asked to show an Asian student selling a small bag of sugar to a group of blacks from Detroit.
Bump

I also typed rameriz beheading south indian dalit

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar