I love the androgenic feeling

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken
I have been on a new AAS stack recently and have had higher androgens and allopregnanolone.

The androgenic feeling is amazing. This week I already fucked 2 new girls.

All I can think about is sex and fucking, my sex drive is very high. I feel like fucking 5 girls a day

When talking to girls I look at them like I am going to fuck the shit out of them, lick my lips, touch them, squeeze them etc.

During sex I am more aggressive, pulling their hair, slapping them, creampieing them.

Girls can sense the androgens and pheremones

Feel very aggressive around other guys. When I was at the club last night, other guys would move out of the way for me as I walked by, just like a god.

@softlysoftly @JFLateating @Blackgymmax @kamil @Chadethnic101 @Germania @Arborist

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: androgenic, Deleted member 23558, Amexmaxx and 9 others
there are no brakes on this train

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 2268
Feeling same without roids

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zeusus, Deleted member 23558, GymCelNeckPill and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20652 and 2 others
hope you're able to keep your head straight enough to not end up fucking one of those whores raw and ending up with a child.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Germania and Deleted member 2268
hope you're able to keep your head straight enough to not end up fucking one of those whores raw and ending up with a child.
I purposely avoid using HCG for this reason

Im not ethnic, im white mediterian.
Atleast I dont need roids to be attractive for girls and for well-being.
Are you above 100 lays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I know dudes that got their wives pregnant running a gram of test + tren.
Yeah but I am not running HCG and also use Dutasteride. Have rawdogged over 30 girls this past year

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic and Deleted member 23558
@Amnesia If I walked into a club I would mog you rn

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Germania, androgenic and 4 others
which roids give you that feeling the most? i was on 200mg test and didnt feel THAT high t. maybe my e2 was too high

which roids give you that feeling the most? i was on 200mg test and didnt feel THAT high t. maybe my e2 was too high
Test doesn't do shit. You need progestogenic AAS

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: crosshold

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
YES. FEEL LIKE A GOD

I have been on a new AAS stack recently and have had higher androgens and allopregnanolone.

All I can think about is sex and fucking, my sex drive is very high. I feel like fucking 5 girls a day

When talking to girls I look at them like I am going to fuck the shit out of them, lick my lips, touch them, squeeze them etc.

During sex I am more aggressive, pulling their hair, slapping them, creampieing them.

Feel very aggressive around other guys. When I was at the club last night, other guys would move out of the way for me as I walked by, just like a god.

@softlysoftly @JFLateating @Blackgymmax @kamil @Chadethnic101 @Germania @Arborist
I will never experience this natty ffs
Diet needs to be on point to feel any good sex drive jfl

• +1
I will never experience this natty ffs
Diet needs to be on point to feel any good sex drive jfl
When I was on 500 test my sex drive was shit

The key to running AAS is to understand estradiol management and run low doses stacked with androgenic compounds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Hero of the Imperium and Chadethnic101
How tall are u?

Androgens make you handsome

//Nick Wilde 🦊

• Love it
Have you tried Proviron?

Never but i tried high dose aromasin

40 % of a aromasin dose converts to a actual steroid DHT derivative.

//Nick Wilde 🦊

• +1

Have triple digit bodycount (with 96 in the last 4 years) without ever using AAS. But my dad also has 1,000 ng/dL+ at 70 yo so I likely have high levels naturally myself. I don’t know what my lay count would be with steroids. Maybe more maybe less maybe unaffected. But I ain’t risking my fertility and other sides. And it feels less validating on a deep visceral subconscious level knowing that I have to fraud hormonal status to get lays.

Have triple digit bodycount (with 96 in the last 4 years) without ever using AAS. But my dad also has 1,000 ng/dL+ at 70 yo so I likely have high levels naturally myself. I don’t know what my lay count would be with steroids. Maybe more maybe less maybe unaffected. But I ain’t risking my fertility and other sides. And it feels less validating on a deep visceral subconscious level knowing that I have to fraud hormonal status to get lays.
Where is the lays from

Where is the lays from
These are mostly from online dating (the principal way of meeting people lately). I am not the type to be going to clubs on weekdays or weekends anymore. I am a busy guy.

• +1
@loox alt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androgenic and Amexmaxx
These are mostly from online dating (the principal way of meeting people lately). I am not the type to be going to clubs on weekdays or weekends anymore. I am a busy guy.
What’s your age?

Never but i tried high dose aromasin

40 % of a aromasin dose converts to a actual steroid DHT derivative.

//Nick Wilde 🦊
Yea it’s metabolite is a very potent androgen I think it has a methoxy group but can’t remember the name. It is also completely safe at 2.5-7.5 mg , no stuff joints or loss of libido and you decrease estrogen to just a point where libido is still possible but your hormonal state is geared for conquest and thrill .

Psychosis:

• Hmm...