I love the diversity in this community

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

These fools could never make me sweat
I know the title sounds sarcastic, but in all seriousness one of my favourite things about this site/community is how you get to chill with people from pretty much every single part of the world.

Like since I’ve been in this community I’ve met people from :

US, Canada, Brazil, England, Scotland, Ireland, Russia, Israel, France, Belarus, Lithuania, Sweden Norway, Denmark, Germany, Poland, Netherlands, Australia, Greece, Italy, Albania, Azerbaijan, Iran, Saudi, Morroco, Algeria, Iraq, India, Pakistan, Syria, Lebanon, China, Korea etc.….

The list goes on, and this isn’t to flex cuz ofc we’re all in this community and we’ve all met people from different parts of the world but I just wanted to make a post appreciating that cuz it really is amazing.

To each and every person here, even the ones who I’ve talked shit to, I wanna say that I appreciate you and that most of my shit talk is not serious.

😁😁❤️❤️

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Mewton, WanderingBurro and 17 others
tbh ion kurr nigga
bruhhhhhhh nobody gaf.
bro nobody gaf bout this thread kid
ion gaf

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, princej, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada
I know the title sounds sarcastic, but in all seriousness one of my favourite things about this site/community is how you get to chill with people from pretty much every single part of the world.

Like since I’ve been in this community I’ve met people from :

US, Canada, Brazil, England, Scotland, Ireland, Russia, Israel, France, Belarus, Lithuania, Sweden Norway, Denmark, Germany, Poland, Netherlands, Australia, Greece, Italy, Albania, Azerbaijan, Iran, Saudi, Morroco, Algeria, Iraq, India, Pakistan, Syria, Lebanon, China, Korea etc.….

The list goes on, and this isn’t to flex cuz ofc we’re all in this community and we’ve all met people from different parts of the world but I just wanted to make a post appreciating that cuz it really is amazing.

To each and every person here, even the ones who I’ve talked shit to, I wanna say that I appreciate you and that most of my shit talk is not serious.

😁😁❤️❤️
Dnr gay ass thread

@Xangsane

@TRUE_CEL

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
@PseudoMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
@GabachoCopium

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
@Krakowski

@pneumocystosis

@AlexBrown84

we need to kick white people out the forum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, HerpDerpson, GabachoCopium and 5 others
You must be so pissed cuz you were so close to being white but didn’t quite make the cut, brutal life of a Turk, if you just spawned a few km west you would’ve been a white European 🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
im normie i think
but with lankletism and fucked up posture + years of negative feedback = inkwell
With some looksmaxxing and Nt ness you can become a slayer

• +1
im normie i think
but with lankletism and fucked up posture + years of negative feedback = inkwell
If you’re 6’5 all you need is to have at least a normie face to slay. So if you can ascend facially to MTN you’re set

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
Np nigg

• Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
It's not the geographic diversity for me

It's the diversity of crazy ahhs

Schizos, autists, trannies, narcies, BDD etc

It's a banquet of bonkers

• +1