I love the Jews

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
@thenewhebbe thanks to your people I’m treated as a sex lord wherever I go. I never knew passport maxing would be this easy fuck the UK fuck this gay island I despise this island I’m a passport bro 👊 😎 now and forever. Even UK hoes love me abroad got so many BBCpill stories abroad it’s insane niggas have it really good god bless the Jew for corrupting the minds of the Goyim Into loving the BBC lords

Now I do need to make it clear you have to be HTN+ to benefit from the treatment I was getting 🤷‍♂️ yes I know unfair blah blah blah but that’s life if you want gl women you have to be gl or rich or high status.

I’m broke I’m poor and jobless rn but had a foid send me 100 quid cos I asked her for money. Bitch prob didn’t as payback for slwvery

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, Bomber517, Imretarded? and 7 others
Still free Palestine ngl I cry for them niggas but somebody has to take an L and if it’s Palestinians and not me then that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to allow

• JFL
Reactions: Bars, truthhurts, mr007 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, mr007, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
>Nordic skull
>Zero bone mass
Exactly
My mother is subnordid and my father is some boneless slavmutt
I happened to inherit my mother's skull (skull height, high radix, nose, dolichocephali) while inheriting father's subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
@thenewhebbe thanks to your people I’m treated as a sex lord wherever I go. I never knew passport maxing would be this easy fuck the UK fuck this gay island I despise this island I’m a passport bro 👊 😎 now and forever. Even UK hoes love me abroad got so many BBCpill stories abroad it’s insane niggas have it really good god bless the Jew for corrupting the minds of the Goyim Into loving the BBC lords

Now I do need to make it clear you have to be HTN+ to benefit from the treatment I was getting 🤷‍♂️ yes I know unfair blah blah blah but that’s life if you want gl women you have to be gl or rich or high status.

I’m broke I’m poor and jobless rn but had a foid send me 100 quid cos I asked her for money. Bitch prob didn’t as payback for slwvery
What’s ur rating tho? Any ratings by users?:feelsthink::ogre:

KEEP UP THO. MAY BBC TAKE over ✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿✊🏿

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
I still don't why some black people hate jews:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. They are litterly your best buddies

@thenewhebbe is not Jewish. Some people even thought I was Jewish. Probably because of my horse cock and mental acuity.

Isn't htn like top 16% of people. If it only applies to htns, then it's not some race pill, it's just regular 80:20 rule.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
didnt jews kill Jesus عليه السلام according to christianity

What’s ur rating tho? Any ratings by users?:feelsthink::ogre:
Ask @FailedNormieManlet or @FaceandBBC or @Looks234

I’d say htn/Lite but eh

didnt jews kill Jesus عليه السلام according to christianity
Yes I’ll never forgive them for that may they rot in PP. but you forget Jesus was also a Jew 😉.

@ReadBooksEveryday hashem isn’t happy with your stupid people but I thank you for destroying the unity of the cumskins

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, FaceandBBC, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Ask @FailedNormieManlet or @FaceandBBC or @Looks234

I’d say htn/Lite but eh
Any celebrity comparison?
Yes I’ll never forgive them for that may they rot in PP. but you forget Jesus was also a Jew 😉.

@ReadBooksEveryday hashem isn’t happy with your stupid people but I thank you for destroying the unity of the cumskins

• JFL
  • Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back