I love the way my face looks

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Brain > lookz
Legit only thing I despise is my body, height and my fat stomach but at least I can change one of those. I wouldn’t change my face for anything. I see men who objectively mog me but I wouldn’t change my face for theirs. I’m grateful for everything.

2024 if it’s not up it’s stuck

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 23558, TUSSELEIF and 7 others
Legit only thing I despise is my body, height and my fat stomach but at least I can change one of those. I wouldn’t change my face for anything. I see men who objectively mog me but I wouldn’t change my face for theirs. I’m grateful for everything.

Love the positivity man. Bless you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, mewingreminder, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
Can we see the face or nah?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, 5.5psl, copemaxxeer and 2 others
Just fix ur jaw and ur set

• Woah
Reactions: AspiringMogger
if it helps, the fat that accumulates in your stomach tends to shift over time as you lift.

I'm nearing the end of my most recent bulk and barely gained anything in my lower stomach this time, even though all my fat used to go there.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 23558, Loveland and 3 others
if it helps, the fat that accumulates in your stomach tends to shift over time as you lift.

I'm nearing the end of my most recent bulk and barely gained anything in my lower stomach this time, even though all my fat used to go there.
I’m lifting when I get off work type shit I’m cutting right now (or trying to)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702

pm me face?

read all of it without actually reading

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Yeah same, my pupils dilate when I look at myself, too bad about our heights. I have some minor failos I wanna fix before I’ll be 100% content with myself, I’m like 92% now. You look good, mog most Somalis I’ve seen

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and AspiringMogger
Yeah same, my pupils dilate when I look at myself, too bad about our heights. I have some minor failos I wanna fix before I’ll be 100% content with myself, I’m like 92% now. You look good, mog most Somalis I’ve seen
you wear lifts? My friend called me out and laughed about them two months ago, no one else have seen them. He is like 6’3 and he was tall as fuck when he wore mine

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
you wear lifts? My friend called me out and laughed about them two months ago, no one else have seen them. He is like 6’3 and he was tall as fuck when he wore mine
Not anymore because it’s annoying to walk in and being average ain’t that bad, but I used lifts before I found blackpill jfl