I love this community (WHOLESOMEFUEL)

D

Deleted member 30998

sculpted by the gods of olympus
I love you guys, the deformed ones, the ugly ones, the good looking ones, the chads, even the trolls, this community is like an italian family where everybody is shitting on eachother. I havent been on active, but i seen a tiktok, and in the comments were these guys debating about vinnie hacker being a psl god or not, and then a huge wave of nostalgia just hit me like (yeah “those were the fucking days bro” shitting on other people because their jaw is asymmetry by 0.1 cm, FUCK😔, im a jock going in my senior year, originally i joined to just fuck around, but today i realized you guys are like my internet family😔i cant escape the blackpill, even when i turn 17,18,19,20 and im way more aesthetic than i am now, probably doing college wrestling or MMA, ill still remember the blackpill, ill hang a poster up on my wall that says looksmaxxing so i can always remember this funny ass love-hate community

Enough sad shit tho some of you guys are probably in a hating ass mood and are ready to call this post cringe af but i still fuck with you either way WE WILL ALL ASCEND BROZ🔱🔱
9BB0F8AE 10F0 4C5E 9ECA ADA104D2D5CF

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sall, BoredPrince, bloomercel and 5 others
dnr graycel, we don't love you

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 30998 and 2 others
mashallah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30998
thx chad i love you too bro :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30998
  • Love it
Reactions: Debetro
You have 147 posts nobody here is your family.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BoredPrince, PointOfNoReturn and LooksOrDeath
😍😍😍

I interact with people here more than I do with my cuck relatives

.org = family

I love you guys, the deformed ones, the ugly ones, the good looking ones, the chads, even the trolls, this community is like an italian family where everybody is shitting on eachother. I havent been on active, but i seen a tiktok, and in the comments were these guys debating about vinnie hacker being a psl god or not, and then a huge wave of nostalgia just hit me like (yeah “those were the fucking days bro” shitting on other people because their jaw is asymmetry by 0.1 cm, FUCK😔, im a jock going in my senior year, originally i joined to just fuck around, but today i realized you guys are like my internet family😔i cant escape the blackpill, even when i turn 17,18,19,20 and im way more aesthetic than i am now, probably doing college wrestling or MMA, ill still remember the blackpill, ill hang a poster up on my wall that says looksmaxxing so i can always remember this funny ass love-hate community

Enough sad shit tho some of you guys are probably in a hating ass mood and are ready to call this post cringe af but i still fuck with you either way WE WILL ALL ASCEND BROZ🔱🔱
View attachment 2343496
Who the fuck are you?

Who the fuck are you?
why do antisocial internet faggots ask this question? nigga do you expect me to say im a celebrity or smt? who are you? check my threads nigga i have lore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Syndicate619, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 30325
why do antisocial internet faggots ask this question? nigga do you expect me to say im a celebrity or smt? who are you? check my threads nigga i have lore
I was kidding bro, I love you too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167