I love this forum

Prince of Pakistan

Prince of Pakistan

Bronze
1. it's extremely active so it's a good substitute for real socialization with no downsides like having to listen every insipid retard you come across
2. it's full of my paki brethen and other worthless shitskins from the region
3. i'm already treated like a god despite only having found this forum a week ago
4. you can block retards, which is something you can't do irl
5. you can larp as much as you like about everything about yourself
6. whenever you feel bad, you can remember people like @MoggerGaston and @OGJBSLAYER exist and realize you could have it much, much worse

the list goes on. i think i didnt even include the reason that compelled me to post this thread. mirin' alcoholism

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz, Judas Froome, shia.jihadist and 5 others
No one treats you like a god, schizo retard,

Also blocking people is a faggot weak ass move icl.

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, Kaari, sickdawgie and 2 others

yeah this grey is delusional

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and liberiangrimreaper

is eating in a restaurant and passively listening to a bunch of retards next to you yelling and barking so loud that you can't even talk to your gf alpha in your opinion? or would anyone with any balls tell them to stfu and fuck off? but then again, i dont know if you are a masochist, so nhf if you are one

1. it's extremely active so it's a good substitute for real socialization with no downsides like having to listen ever insipid retard you come across
3. i'm already treated like a god despite only having found this forum a week ago
6. whenever you feel bad, you can remember people like @MoggerGaston and @OGJBSLAYER exist and realize you could have it much, much worse

the list goes on. i think i didnt even include the reason that compelled me to post this thread. mirin' alcoholism
Schizo grey currycel

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
is eating in a restaurant and having to listen to a bunch of retards next to you yelling and barking alpha in your opinion? or would anyone with any balls tell them to stfu and fuck off? but then again, i dont know if you are a masochist, so nhf if you are one
No one barking at you while you’re eating in .org retard get off the beer asap.

Also blocking someone is like telling them to fuck off, you’re coping by pretending they don’t exist. It’s more like putting headphones in like a faggot while a guy is making fun of you in public.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bedes, EdgyFashionist, shikataganai and 1 other person
FREE RYUKEN
FREE GAYGYMMAXXX

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
1. it's extremely active so it's a good substitute for real socialization with no downsides like having to listen ever insipid retard you come across

unit you get death threats for posting against india.

• JFL
Reactions: Prince of Pakistan

Also blocking someone is like telling them to fuck off, you’re coping by pretending they don’t exist. It’s more like putting headphones in like a faggot while a guy is making fun of you in public.

too low iq to grasp the concept of an analogy, huh

my numbers are insane. i probably already got more thread replies and reacts than you in your 15k posts
Are u retarded bro I have more reacts than you and I don’t have 15 k posts :lul:

• +1

Dw currys arent really used to conflict so they just bend over and avoid it by coping

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish and Kaari
Are u retarded bro I have more reacts than you and I don’t have 15 k posts :lul:

too low iq to grasp the concept of ratios too, i see

and i m not your bro, insect

EDIT: just saw "hollow cheeks = law" in your title. incel code word for "i look like complete garbage, but i m still stupid enough to believe starving myself will make me attractive to women"

jfl. clean your room, incel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and Bipolar Vamp6ix
looksmax.org is my only source of social media rn

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Bipolar Vamp6ix
did he just discovered internet or something?

• +1

Having a nearly 1:2 ratio with 200 posts isn’t shit I nearly had a 4:1 rep to post ratio when I had 200 posts until I just gave up and started shitposting.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Kaari
It gets boring after a while, like any single-topic forum.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, EdgyFashionist, Kaari and 1 other person
1. it's extremely active so it's a good substitute for real socialization with no downsides like having to listen every insipid retard you come across

bwahahahaha you autistic sperg kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dark.max, liberiangrimreaper, kaligula567 and 1 other person
yeah, just remembered the reason i wanted to post it - it's perfect in every way except there are too many members, so you can't really know where are people coming from when they reply to you. this is why lookism was superior, you could just ignore, for example, 5ft6 virgins for trying to school you about sex and what women want. way harder to do so here unless you live on the site

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper

EDIT: just saw "hollow cheeks = law" in your title. incel code word for "i look like complete garbage, but i m still stupid enough to believe starving myself will make me attractive to women"

jfl. clean your room, incel.
Why tf is a curry telling me that I’m an incel :lul:

Joined 2 days ago with 140 posts Kys basement dweller, clean your Mumbai apartment.

• +1
This fucking grey thinks he’s the shit @kaligula567

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dark.max and kaligula567
u think you have the right to tag me in your worthless post? pathetic greycel dog

ignore listed

• +1
@Gengar Why can greycels even use the mention function. Would be an improvement to the forum to disable it for greycels.

• +1
nobody is more disingenuine, delusional and full of shit than gaston

Delusional grey:lul:

• +1

you can also say NIGGER FAGGOT and not get censored or banned

• +1
it's complete dogshit , but good when certain users are posting (they know who they are)

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Prince of Pakistan
it's complete dogshit , but good when certain users are posting (they know who they are)

There are always a couple of smart and mature guys around, it s just that the rotation is too fast

i hate this forum because it always leads me downthe wrong path

• +1
i hate this forum because it always leads me downthe wrong path
I love this forum for when autistic spergs like this guy who made the thread go off on schizo tangents

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dark.max, Apparition and PeakIncels