I love Tiramisu. But I tried make it myself and it was so ass I am about to puke

do yall fw Tiramisu? Kanye dropped, the Album was mostly ass, exept a fiew songs

• Total voters
Chadcel_

Chadcel_

incel from the nation of chad
To start off I i had two things of heavy cream in the fridge and was planning on using only one. So I set up the auto- mixer stand thing so that i could just get it going and come back like 5 min later with some nice stiff cream to which I could add mascarpone cheese.

Now although the cream was getting whipped I nicely at first I, instead of using cream stiffener used something called "sahnappart" which caused the milky water to separate from the cream, leaving behind just butter. It could be that I'm just retarded and put the mixer on to high of a setting but I fairly sure it to be the fault of this sahnappart powder i found in a random cupboard. the butter, I scooped up and but in the freezer, to make eggs, sunside up later obviously, later and the milkwater I poured down the drain.

Now, as you could tell by now I'm a horrible baker so I followed a youtube tutorial and the lady in the video had a scale to weigh all the ingredients. I didn't. so I decided to eyeball the portions and leave the rest up to god. In short by the time I made my second batch of whipped cream and added one and a half things of mascarpone cheese I realized i needed only half of the cream cheese i added, making the filling clumpy and overly runny. to late to turn back now, I said to myself. I have to thug it out. so I prepared the coffee, for the ladyfingers that is

im tired, ill finish the post maby tomorrow. gn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and looksmaxxing223
Dnr , eat raw meat

• JFL
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
To start off I i had two things of heavy cream in the fridge and was planning on using only one. So I set up the auto- mixer stand thing so that i could just get it going and come back like 5 min later with some nice stiff cream to which I could add mascarpone cheese.

Now although the cream was getting whipped I nicely at first I, instead of using cream stiffener used something called "sahnappart" which caused the milky water to separate from the cream, leaving behind just butter. It could be that I'm just retarded and put the mixer on to high of a setting but I fairly sure it to be the fault of this sahnappart powder i found in a random cupboard. the butter, I scooped up and but in the freezer, to make eggs, sunside up later obviously, later and the milkwater I poured down the drain.

Now, as you could tell by now I'm a horrible baker so I followed a youtube tutorial and the lady in the video had a scale to weigh all the ingredients. I didn't. so I decided to eyeball the portions and leave the rest up to god. In short by the time I made my second batch of whipped cream and added one and a half things of mascarpone cheese I realized i needed only half of the cream cheese i added, making the filling clumpy and overly runny. to late to turn back now, I said to myself. I have to thug it out. so I prepared the coffee, for the ladyfingers that is

im tired, ill finish the post maby tomorrow. gn
Tiramisu is really simple, try again

can you call people the hard r on this website?
[IMG alt="Chadcel_"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/83/83514.jpg?1722455890[/IMG]

Chadcel_

Posts2Reputation2

[IMG alt="Chadcel_"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/83/83514.jpg?1722455890[/IMG]

Chadcel_

Posts2Reputation2
yuh das me 🔥🔥🔥

I usually fuck up the presentation, but it tastes good although it litteraly looks like I'm eating mud