I Love to Break female egos

D

Deleted member 32804

Silver
All the pain and suffering females caused, I wanna bring it right Back to them. I fucking hate all of them. I try to just hurt them. The Girl I lost my virginity to said she doesn't wanna Meet me again because Im bad at fucking, no Shit it was my first time fucking bitch. I already hurt 2 pretty hard, blcoking both of them after fucking, one was a virgin. Imagine losing your virginity to a guy and he insta blocks you. Felt good. Now I need to find a New girl asap and till my current gf I never Loved her, only usef her for Sex and that My New Gf is way slimmer than her. I fucking hate Her. I just wanna destroy all their egox like they did to mine. My Quest in the next des years is to Take a bunch of virginites and then Block those hoes. Oh I also blocked another girl after talking her virginity, but now im only at 2/50. 50 girls need to experience this in Order for me to be equal with those Parasites. Fuck all those whores.
And btw, im mit the guy in my avi or else i wouldn't slay that much. I won't Show my face here tho
Fuck you all females you are all gonna get Played by Me and my Tiny sub 7 Inch cock

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
dnrd they will ride big dick and be fine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, santlima and try2beme
All whores