Great, another narcy😷😷

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Good for you bra

me toooo until i take a pic
:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and IWantToMax
I always admire myself in the mirror in the mornings. Great looksmaxing motivation when you see your results.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 3702
I always admire myself in the mirror in the mornings. Great looksmaxing motivation when you see your results.
Motivation,Motivation,Motivation

Motivation,Motivation,Motivation
I am also the kinda guy that flexes in the mirror at the gym lol. Fuck the haters, I am mirin my pump.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
I sometimes look decent (not a subhuman) in the mirror and sometimes some part of my face is off and makes me look bad as fuck, it's like my bone structure is changing and skin quality too, I cannot rate myself at all. When it comes down to mirrors outside my house then I am definitely an utter subhuman.
I had maybe 2 or 3 rare days in 2019 where I would be mirin myself in my bathroom, legit thinking I'm somewhat good looking (those days are gone).

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3702, no_hope_left and 1 other person
I sometimes look decent (not a subhuman) in the mirror and sometimes some part of my face is off and makes me look bad as fuck, it's like my bone structure is changing and skin quality too, I cannot rate myself at all. When it comes down to mirrors outside my house then I am definitely an utter subhuman.
I had maybe 2 or 3 rare days in 2019 where I would be mirin myself in my bathroom, legit thinking I'm somewhat good looking (those days are gone).

Yeah, only look good when I'm alone. When there's other people around my looks drop for some reason tbh

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 3702

It's called LSD.

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus and Deleted member 3702