I love when girls in relationship give me IOIs - storytime

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
Two days I was at the gym, I went at night since it's summer and ofc my gym doesn't have AC, I got there, it's full and sausage fest tbh, but ah well, whatever, I'm here to workout right

As I start my 2 exercise, look at that, stacylite happens to be near me, white blonde, cute face, petite with nice ass, I couldn't stop looking at her but I wasn't staring either

At first I thought she definitely didn't think anything of me since she was avoiding looking at my direction even though we were next to each other, but then I look away and I caught her looking

Bit later, her boyfriend comes, some MTN with buzz cut, I mog him even though I'm high bf, jfl

Later as they were going away, just before as they will walk through the door, she turns around to look at me, I guess that's why she went behind him so she can take a look, felt good ngl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, NumbThePain and ascension

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EdouardManlet, Deleted member 2832, St.TikTokcel and 3 others
Imagine counting that as IOI.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zer0/∞, nevermind2, Jungcuck and 1 other person
So desperate for female validation. Fuckin' hell.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Imagine counting that as IOI.
Considering things like that only started happening about 2 weeks ago and didn't happen before, yes I will take it as a sign in right direction

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and NumbThePain
So desperate for female validation. Fuckin' hell.
Everyone is desperate for any kind of validation, get real

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, ascension and NumbThePain
Considering things like that only started happening about 2 weeks ago and didn't happen before, yes I will take it as a sign in right direction
That's called cope.

Nice story, but the only indicator of interest that matters is penis in vagina, not some stare.

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2, St.TikTokcel, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
Everyone is desperate for any kind of validation, get real
Desperate, I don't know, but this is too much. But hey, if it made your day, I'm happy for you. (y)

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Fair point but my ego really loves it
I can't deny I love it when some girl looks at me and smiles at the gym. That happened twice. But I didn't go home feeling good about myself because in the end of the day I'm still an incel loser. That's why the only IOI that matters to me is penis in vagina. Other things can be blown out of proportion, misinterpreted, and overreacted. Maybe she was just trying to be nice.

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2 and BoredPrince
Fakecel

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Ngl, that feeling mogs. It can stick with you for years

• Love it
I can't deny I love it when some girl looks at me and smiles at the gym. That happened twice. But I didn't go home feeling good about myself because in the end of the day I'm still an incel loser. That's why the only IOI that matters to me is penis in vagina. Other things can be blown out of proportion, misinterpreted, and overreacted. Maybe she was just trying to be nice.
First of all, girls aren't nice to me

And second, yeah I agree with you, but IOIs like these that happen when I go out not only make my day, for me they are signs that I'm getting better and more attractive, meaning I'm moving in the right direction

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 26116
First of all, girls aren't nice to me

And second, yeah I agree with you, but IOIs like these that happen when I go out not only make my day, for me they are signs that I'm getting better and more attractive, meaning I'm moving in the right direction
I'm sure it means something. By the way, you mentioned a high body fat percentage, so I presume you're bulking. Don't you think getting lean would make you receive at least twice the number of IOIs that you're receiving now?

• +1
Doesn't count bro, keep grinding

• So Sad
I'm sure it means something. By the way, you mentioned a high body fat percentage, so I presume you're bulking. Don't you think getting lean would make you receive at least twice the number of IOIs that you're receiving now?
Oh yeah I'm sure that would happen, but rn I'm focusing on gym and heightmax, because I only started seeing progress in the gym once I started bulking

I will lean down once I put some decent muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 26116
Doesn't count bro, keep grinding
I'm grinding either way but it's easy for you to say, you're probably getting approached

And considering I'm bulkinga and I'm high bf, I would say it's not bad

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Jungcuck
If this was ioi I wouldn't be KV