I love when sheltered virgins with literally 0 life experience try to tell me how shit actually is

D

Deleted member 30552

I love when literal basement dweller retards with moot life experience on here try to tell me im experiencing shit In the wrong way on here

you people are absolutely retarded and I hope you get macheted by cartel on the sidewalk you fucking retards

literally have 0 shit going for them, barely go outsid, trying to tell me how relationships and life works. you are fucking virgin dweebs go kys

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: \/orman, Rimaxtis and Sprinkles
looks are everything !!!

guess what faggots you won't have them, you are lazy little pieces of shit and even if you get surgery it will probably get botched, you will still be empty meaningless little faggots to the core of your soul, so go comment suicide, you have no deeper purpose and that's all you're saying

so go end it

little faggot incels

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman
hope all you delusional incels get raped by BBC's with 9 inch dicks and then your microskuills get blown off by shotguns

• Love it
Reactions: \/orman
Little guy chill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pale God, datboijj, RecessedChinCel and 3 others
bro how tf did you know I’m a virgin and never go outside?

seriously

are you a psychic or something?

im not being sarcastic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, Rimaxtis and Deleted member 28117
Little guy chill.
nah fuck all these retards who try to tell me some bullshit after not even experience 10% of a normal healthy adult life

they are retarded toxic little cunts who need to be genocided

they are racist nazis, but they ar e the ones who need to be driven to extinction - the worst of the worst the lot of you faggots

nah fuck all these retards who try to tell me some bullshit after not even experience 10% of a normal healthy adult life

they are retarded toxic little cunts who need to be genocided

they are racist nazis, but they ar e the ones who need to be driven to extinction - the worst of the worst the lot of you faggots
It's alright dude just chill and leave the forum if you don't like it. It's an incel forum after all. You can't expect an healthy community.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Sprinkles and Deleted member 30552
bro how tf did you know I’m a virgin and never go outside?

seriously

are you a psychic or something?

im not being sarcastic
idk about you, idk you bro. this post is referring to everybody who does this shit. maybe you are insightful, and have a good logic adult opinion on life based off experience. but 98% of these incels fit this description, they are absolutely retarded

It's alright dude just chill and leave the forum if you don't like it. It's an incel forum after all. You can't expect an healthy community.
you are right tbh I can't expect normal healthy opinions in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30884
I think you belong on normies.org

• +1
Reactions: Pale God
I think you belong on normies.org
ive been through incel mindset, been through normie mindset, norm mindset is far more based in reality. you people are delusional beyond believe and believe you have unlocked some key to the matrix when everyone in "nor,mie land" who has actually been through shit, has been accustomed to everyday life, says shit is different - says they have experience looks not mattering as much as stuff like money, personality, etc in general life is retarded and an NPC. ive known 6'2 HTNs outslayed by 5'5 ethnics, not kidding, or exaggerating. you people don't go outside and expect to get pussy

you're completely retarded and delusional. a good social circle, and healthy functioning brain, is 10x better than being some autistic retarded chadlite who doesn't socialize yet you think the opposite somehow

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and norwegianfreak
ive been through incel mindset, been through normie mindset, norm mindset is far more based in reality. you people are delusional beyond believe and believe you have unlocked some key to the matrix when everyone in "nor,mie land" who has actually been through shit, has been accustomed to everyday life, says shit is different - says they have experience looks not mattering as much as stuff like money, personality, etc in general life is retarded and an NPC. ive known 6'2 HTNs outslayed by 5'5 ethnics, not kidding, or exaggerating. you people don't go outside and expect to get pussy

you're completely retarded and delusional. a good social circle, and healthy functioning brain, is 10x better than being some autistic retarded chadlite who doesn't socialize yet you think the opposite somehow
dnr, too much text

What a schizo lol.

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 30552
no fucking shit being better looking makes you life a bit better, nobodies denying that

don't even have to state the obvious here hopefully though, retards

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
pot calling the kettle black, retard. literally how ironic
It sounds schizo because you made a thread and commented again and again :lul: . Not because what you're saying is wrong.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
It sounds schizo because you made a thread and commented again and again :lul: . Not because what you're saying is wrong.
I gotta a lot on my mind I needah get out and nobody else is commenting it is what it is

Holy shit im exactly like u described how did u know this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Bro is a private investigator or something he knows too much

• JFL
Who are you even trying to pick a fight with bruh

you reek of cortisol subhuman delete your account asap

• +1
Reactions: Pale God
Who are you even trying to pick a fight with bruh
Any and all delusional losers who try to tell me how to feel when they have no god damn life
you reek of cortisol subhuman delete your account asap
You are the worthless fucking subhuman and you’re a complete reject, esp if you don’t find a problem with incel ideology and the incels in general who try to spout their delusional schitzphrenia, pussy ass bitch.

u fcking wannabe, at least we knew beforehand that it was over for us, that's why we never tried. there is something called self-awareness, u know ? you apparently tried to find a girlfriend in try -hard -mode, you fcking failed hard and ended up here like us. at least we saved ourselves from the rejections. they made you even more bitter and angry, as you can see.

• Hmm...
u fcking wannabe, at least we knew beforehand that it was over for us, that's why we never tried. there is something called self-awareness, u know ? you apparently tried to find a girlfriend in try -hard -mode, you fcking failed hard and ended up here like us. at least we saved ourselves from the rejections. they made you even more bitter and angry, as you can see.
Ahahahaha

Insanely pathetic defeatist mindset, why all of you will never get anywhere. I gave up and never even tried!!! Have you ever thought, maybe I’m just a weak coward? Maybe everyone fails, and tries to get back on their feet and move forward. Where did I ever say - it’s over for me? Deduce a logic argument incel. I’m hopeful for my future. Maybe grow some balls and stop crumbling everytime life fucks you up, like it does, to literallt everybody

Why does this forum attract so many rabid schizos jfl

ive known 6'2 HTNs outslayed by 5'5 ethnics, not kidding, or exaggerating. you people don't go outside and expect to get pussy

Brutal indian janitor mog, it's over for whiteys :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Pale God and Deleted member 30552
Why does this forum attract so many rabid schizos jfl
Everything I said was insanely rational bruv idk what you mean. Too bad because we were homies on my last account

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Brutal indian janitor mog, it's over for whiteys :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
He was native mostly, but was quite literally a mix of every single race and was a giga manlet. Dk how tall he was exacrly but definitely 5’5-5’6 but insanely social dude

Everything I said was insanely rational bruv idk what you mean. Too bad because we were homies on my last account
Jfl I forgot your username. Are you that Chadlite white boy that sent that fake foid dick picks.

• JFL
Jfl I forgot your username. Are you that Chadlite white boy that sent that fake foid dick picks.
No comment. But that guy trolled all of you guys to another universe. Ik him and that wasn’t even his dickpic. He plotted all of that shitn

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel