i love whores so much, but i also despise them [tiktok whore videos]

Feminineboi

Feminineboi

Banned
Like they're so fucking degenerate but...i like that. But I hate it. But I like it.

I want to degrade them

It's so laughable that they think they were born with an inherent "worth" then proceed to parade around like this and say "it's for ourselves and our own confidence! It's not for any man!"

Like no you prideful bitch, the entire idea of being "sexy" and proud of your body wouldn't exist without the opposite sex.
You want to look attractive because sexual approval is a drug. You want to think to yourself: "i could pull them. I'm capable."
You egotistical pile of shit.

But hey, it's kinda sexy tho, so you do you :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 5875, curryslayerordeath and 1 other person
Hope they all die

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow, Matthias8272, Feminineboi and 1 other person
Mtotheb
Mtotheb

Mtotheb
Mtotheb

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Feminineboi
i sae this i sae this.
NIGGER FACE DON'T MATTER ALL BBCS ARE THE SAME. THIS SUBHUMAN IS LIKE 5'6 SHIT PROTRUDING BIMAX AND HE STILL KISS GIRL OFF THE STREETS.

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 8576 and Looks234
First girl is on crack,cocaine,weed and alcohol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, Warlow and Feminineboi
thats another sad thing

these beautiful girls are just toilets for gigachads

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi
that 1st girl is probably his girlfriend

First one was a setup that dude looks like 5.5psl

that second girl looks 510 140. has a huge chest/wide shoulders looks kinda ugo cuz o that. Like she could probably beat up 75% of this forum

U coulda found better videos to do this post justice ngl. I think every dude who gets hit on by whores enjoys it. But hates it when chad shows up and has every girl acting like a whore around him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387
First one was a setup that dude looks like 5.5psl

that second girl looks 510 140. has a huge chest/wide shoulders looks kinda ugo cuz o that. Like she could probably beat up 75% of this forum

U coulda found better videos to do this post justice ngl. I think every dude who gets hit on by whores enjoys it. But hates it when chad shows up and has every girl acting like a whore around him
brutal truth

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Faked or not, only a whore would agree to it
Agreed. But many women would agree to something like that, especially if it’s for money. YouTube is full of kissing videos. In this case though, it’s also possible the girl’s just wasted as fuck as @looksmaxxer234 said.

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi and Looks234
Agreed. But many women would agree to something like that, especially if it’s for money. YouTube is full of kissing videos. In this case though, it’s also possible the girl’s just wasted as fuck as @looksmaxxer234 said.
Ok

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234