I love writing novels and stores. How can I make money out of it?

Deleted member 18045

Deleted member 18045

Doctor by day, pimp by midnight
Title.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 18258 and 3 others
Avante oru novel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
Get imprisoned, write a book while imprisoned about your life struggles, and your life in general, publish it once you get out, copyright it so you own all the rights.

Profit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 3828 and 4 others
Get imprisoned, write a book while imprisoned about your life struggles, and your life in general, publish it once you get out, copyright it so you own all the rights.

Profit.
Reminds me of a certain painter...

• JFL
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy and Deleted member 18045
You can also sell your skills on fiverr to make easy money

• +1
Amazon Ebooks is a no brainer lmao.

• +1
Reactions: qkz and Deleted member 18045
How old are you OP? Good writing is a skill that is very valuable, the things you lean are valuable in pretty much every job

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and Korea
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and LooksOrDeath
lol wdym a spike?
like it's a fucking spike

this but exaggerated

• +1
Hexums ramus is already on the very extreme of promenince lol.

If it's more than that IDK how it would look.
yeah I'm probably being a schizo

it's like 8cm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and LooksOrDeath
That's long lmao.

No ramus above 7.5cm has even been recorded.

Mine is 65mm from the tragus lol.
ill measure again :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Korea
become a script writer although the pay is shit

• +1
ask @BigJimsWornOutTires

• +1

Profit.
Exactly.

And there I was. Another day in the penitentiary. My bunkie was aware that I was up as he began stroking his penis. Oh, boogers. Bubba's ready for Freddy. I reminded myself of what had to be done. So I stretch my arms and quickly mew my jaw. It's a little exercise I've learned when preparing for Bubba. I climb myself up onto his bunk to get er' done, son. I know I'll have to get him off as quickly as possible because those lines for Chow can be a pickle when all these hungry stomachs are grouchy so early in the morning.

Last edited:
  • JFL
diffucult to answer, it seems likely that now your only 2 choices are to leverage celebrity or make media that can be made into movies, TV, games ,etc.

• +1
I want to write fantasy books tbh. I have been building a big fantasy world since I was a kid. Fiction is in high demand now so better make quality out of it.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and Enfant terrible
I want to write fantasy books tbh. I have been building a big fantasy world since I was a kid. Fiction is in high demand now so better make quality out of it.
cope, not enough

• Woah
You might try to make short movies from them to attract an artsy niche fanbase online

Im also casually making some poetry and it seems like only way to make use of them is composing a few metal riffs and solos and making songs out of them

• Love it
I said "quality".
quality isn't enough idiot. you need a VEHICLE to drive your content. that is FAME or a BRAND. Become a brand or be associated with one. there are no other options. heed my words or rot forever as a nobody.

You might try to make short movies from them to attract an artsy niche fanbase online

Im also casually making some poetry and it seems like only way to make use of them is composing a few metal riffs and solos and making songs out of them
best bet is to pitch to Hollywood when the movie drops, that will drive people to your series provided they don't ruin it with woke BS and turn the people against it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and Smoke Fanboy
best bet is to pitch to Hollywood when the movie drops, that will drive people to your series provided they don't ruin it with woke BS and turn the people against it.
Unironically, going woke can make you a rich man though

quality isn't enough idiot. you need a VEHICLE to drive your content. that is FAME or a BRAND. Become a brand or be associated with one. there are no other options. heed my words or rot forever as a nobody.
That’s obvious though as an author lol. Everyone knows that