Kamui

Inactive

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Deleted member 5815
I hate snow bunnies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Bro the 2nd girl looks like she has the symmetrical filter on and legit makes her look like an alien :lul:

I hope it’s a filter otherwise the reptilians are starting to reveal themselves and it’s game over for us humancels

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
white women are supreme beings

• +1
Reactions: klip11
boyfriend? he is just a refugee

people are hating for other reasons
Her statement:

"They saw that my boyfriend was Black, they wouldn’t stop insulting me and saying horrible, racist things to me,” the 20-year-old, who has been volunteering with the Red Cross since March as part of her studies, told the Spanish television channel RTVE.

Maybe the guy in the photo isn't her boyfriend, but she does have a black boyfriend

• Woah
Reactions: Debetro
Her statement:

"They saw that my boyfriend was Black, they wouldn’t stop insulting me and saying horrible, racist things to me,” the 20-year-old, who has been volunteering with the Red Cross since March as part of her studies, told the Spanish television channel RTVE.

Maybe the guy in the photo isn't her boyfriend, but she does have a black boyfriend
im way too lazy to look into it more and don't really care but the one on the photo I think is a refugee who just came and she was just hugging him

also, "boyfriend" can be wrongly translated to spanish, it could mean just "friend"

im way too lazy to look into it more and don't really care but the one on the photo I think is a refugee who just came and she was just hugging him

also, "boyfriend" can be wrongly translated to spanish, it could mean just "friend"
Cope.

As they should

Ezgifcom video to gif