Kraken
❤️

• Love it
Reactions: tasmanian devil
E4947873 0EE3 4E3B B3A5 13CC37E99002

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrutalMogger, Skywalker, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
i know a guy that looks exactly like this with a better haircut and he has a cute gf and a big BMW

im not even joking, i made my mates call him chinless, thats his nickname now when he drives past us with his bmw

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Skywalker, Debetro and 2 others
i know a guy that looks exactly like this
He gets all the hot bitches because he’s a member of the AFD probably

• Woah
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
hes a russian, i doubt it
Is the AfD hostile towards non German European immigrants? I thought it was mostly sandniggers and niggers they wanted to deport

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Is the AfD hostile towards non German European immigrants? I thought it was mostly sandniggers and niggers they wanted to deport
hard to say tbh

mainly the AFD is against migrants who dont work and dont behave. closed borders with control. of course theres some idiots there who want mass killings like hitler did, just like everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and yeeyeeslayer
hard to say tbh

mainly the AFD is against migrants who dont work and dont behave. closed borders with control. of course theres some idiots there who want mass killings like hitler did, just like everywhere
that's fair, most ethnics call any right winger a nazi over stuff like this but it makes sense tbh you don't want your country to be overrun with foreigners to the point where you feel like a minority in ur country and public services get worse because of it

• +1
that's fair, most ethnics call any right winger a nazi over stuff like this but it makes sense tbh you don't want your country to be overrun with foreigners to the point where you feel like a minority in ur country and public services get worse because of it
i said it often and ill say it again. if there was a paradise where i get free money from the government and barely any criminal charges when i do stuff, i would go there too. cant even blame them (apart from the bad behaving ones).

its our leftie politicans who ruin this country

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
i said it often and ill say it again. if there was a paradise where i get free money from the government and barely any criminal charges when i do stuff, i would go there too. cant even blame them (apart from the bad behaving ones).

its our leftie politicans who ruin this country
exactly bro don't blame ethnics for leaving a shithole to go to a good country given the chance everyone would, think about it bro if you lived in Syria or Afghanistan wouldn't you move to Germany if the German government allowed it?? Don't blame them, blame your government for letting too many in lmao.

It's like imagine if I had a joint account with my wife with 1million dollars and it's both of our money and we both have the right to spend it however we want. If my wife gives a beggar 500k and the beggar takes the money, would I get mad at the beggar for taking the amazing deal or my retarded wife who let him take the money????

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and buflek
i know a guy that looks exactly like this with a better haircut and he has a cute gf and a big BMW

im not even joking, i made my mates call him chinless, thats his nickname now when he drives past us with his bmw
doesnt matter- saved by SEA, especially if he has some height .....

• +1
hard to say tbh

is AFD against a fellow EU balkan EE member like me , for ex?......so far ive only heard them babble about islam and african/ mena immigrants....

Last edited:
is AFD is against a fellow EU balkan EE member like me , for ex?......so far ive only heard them babble about islam and african/ mena immigrants....
its mostly against muslim countries