I love you guys

M

moggathon

Banned
You’re all some on the funniest fuckers on the internet. This forum can’t be topped.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Axii, wsada and 6 others
that’s the spirit bud

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada, boxface34, ElTruecel and 2 others
bro we all wanna die

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, wsada, bourgeoizyzz and 7 others
I should’ve joined here in 2020. I would’ve probably been like Rodeblur though if I joined in 2020

• Woah
Reactions: lemonnz

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
moggathon redemption arc

I should’ve joined here in 2020. I would’ve probably been like Rodeblur though if I joined in 2020
Rodeblur is a terra faggot

• +1
Reactions: Axii
Rodeblur is a terra faggot
He rot mogs us all. Nigga was posting on PUAhate at fucking 9 year olds and he still rots on these places after 10 years. @Gengar will never compete.

Man what were u doing at 9 were u chronically online at 9 or playing video games

He rot mogs us all. Nigga was posting on PUAhate at fucking 9 year olds and he still rots on these places after 10 years. @Gengar will never compete.

Man what were u doing at 9 were u chronically online at 9 or playing video games
I was an nt boyo with festering insanity

• +1
Reactions: Axii and ElTruecel

You are 18, you don't dictate who's a rotmogger. You have to be in your late 20s before you can say.

You are 18, you don't dictate who's a rotmogger. You have to be in your late 20s before you can say.
I was given divine knowledge and it told me Rodeblur mogs u

Alright man

do you love me bhai