I lowered my SSRI dose by 1/3 and got instant hypomania

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
This SSRI shit is such fucking garbage. Literally felt like a zombie with barely any energy for the last 12 months and now after lowering my dose from 15mg to 10 (my doctor knows about this btw) it hasn't even been one day and I already feel 1000x more energetic and alert. Just fucking lol at this shit.

I was fearing side-effects at first but now I'm just over the top excited and eager fore moar!!!!! :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and NZb6Air

You need to stop using all medication

• +1
Reactions: 209owais and Sprinkles
those Jew meds are fucking poison, they are literally more brainrot than half the shit people use that term for.

I’m dead fucking serious. physical brainrot. they rot out your brain and make it smaller.

I suggest you stop taking that garbage

• +1
Reactions: 209owais
those Jew meds are fucking poison, they are literally more brainrot than half the shit people use that term for.

I’m dead fucking serious. physical brainrot. they rot out your brain and make it smaller.

I suggest you stop taking that garbage
What do you think I'm trying to do? I just takes time.

SSRIs killed my dick NNN went from borderline impossible to so easy I dont even notice it
brutal

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
I was on 100mg nigger and i nearly did a mass murder

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
nvm it's now day 3 and I'm starting to get nightmares and horrid insomnia. Guess the honeymoon period is over now jfl.