I lowered my standads and guess what happened

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
im still an incel. JFL at making a move on a fat girl. I thought that her giving me her facebook meant something but apparently she wanted an online facebook pet. im destined to be a virgin. but you know, i blocked her. im sick and tired of meeting toxic and crafty women.

im not so sad at not getting laid. im sad at how crafty and manipulative people can be.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Itss_BritneyBishh, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 773 and 8 others
If a fat girl knows you are making a move on her she understands you don't have better options and thus are a mega loser, so she will reject you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, ascension, Britishlooksmaxxer and 4 others
If a fat girl knows you are making a move on her she understands you don't have better options and thus are a mega loser, so she will reject you.

guess i should kill myself

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Height? Ethnicity? PSL rating? I am sure you can find some nieche that you can run game on? Start gymmaxxing hard

Height? Ethnicity? PSL rating? I am sure you can find some nieche that you can run game on? Start gymmaxxing hard

5'11, Med, 5/10. Im gymaxxed already

5'11, Med, 5/10. Im gymaxxed already

How are you not able to get anyone then? I am 5'10, 4 psl and ethnic WHO IS LIVING IN SWEDEN, and I am still able to get laid through Tinder. Try and put your settings to 30+ and run game on singlemoms.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman and Zeta ascended
What the hell is this
This is not the west I saw in movie growing up

How are you not able to get anyone then? I am 5'10, 4 psl and ethnic WHO IS LIVING IN SWEDEN, and I am still able to get laid through Tinder. Try and put your settings to 30+ and run game on singlemoms.

i dont get a sinlge match on tinder

Reminder OP that landwhale has more SMV than this forum combined

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
How's your oneitis?

That's sad bro. I feel ya

5'10 4.5 psl 0 matches in 72 hours on tinder

Are you fucking beasts bro ? Coz there's no way at 4psl 5'10 you're touching gl women

5/10 PSL is at least 80th percentile, combined with your above average height (assuming south europe) and being NT, you could slay

and 80% are incels who need lots of luck to oull 1 femoid

juggernaut law

For anyone wondering what OP looks like just search into Google images "the gambler looksism"

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
Are you fucking beasts bro ? Coz there's no way at 4psl 5'10 you're touching gl women

I am matching single moms from Tinder in the 30-40 age bracket and I wouldnt call them beasts that they are fatties, they just arent really attractive

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
It was just one girl bro, dont generalize and condescend your value. Just keep trying. In right situation like club not weird library

yes and this forum knows i tried a lot
So it’s either the two scenarios I’ve mentioned above, your standards are too high, or I dunno what else dude.
Look, I get 25 matches per day on tinder, so 175 per week. Assuming only 1-2% percent of the girls would be okay for ONS/FWB, that’s still 1-3 girls per week. And I’m 5PSL, 5’9

Is that you on the avi ?

You are not 5 psl for sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and ElliotRodgerJr

Unless you are BBC. White incels should stick to Asians, black incels should be the ones to claim white fatties.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
yo thanks for this looksmaxxing tip bro

highiq

That’s why you should never go for low value foids because they still smv mog you (and even chadlites) to death and can this easily reject you. In that case you’ll lose not only your time but also your face /ego. Not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
That’s why you should never go for low value foids because they still smv mog you (and even chadlites) to death and can this easily reject you. In that case you’ll lose not only your time but also your face /ego. Not worth it.

its over. i miscacluclate dbecause she gave me her fb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Reminder OP that landwhale has more SMV than this forum combined
landwhales are gonna have more and better SMV than pretty hoes in 2020s, WORD

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
its over. i miscacluclate dbecause she gave me her fb
Nah fatties orbit me but I never showed any interest. If I did then they'd know immediately that I have no better options.

Keep coping

209.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Maxillacel