I lowkey need help

faustianspirit

faustianspirit

Broze Age Raypist
I just caught myself drinking alcohol after uni on a fucking tuesday afternoon.

I am so fucking mentally cucked, I am actually thinking of going into therapy jfl

At least I am GL but i lowkey cry myself to sleep everyday because all of the girls ive fumbled because of my mental retardation.

I feel like such a fucking faggot. Diomedes, Achilles, Oddyseus, they wouldnt act like such a faggot. I am not a Bronze Age Raypist I am a mentally cucked faggot with attachment issues and an abused dog mentality.

Cant believe I am still KHHV after all the opportunities Ive had. Its just sad.

• JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
I wish I could just be NT.

Just hit the gym

• +1
Reactions: faustianspirit

I am so fucking mentally cucked, I am actually thinking of going into therapy jfl

At least I am GL but i lowkey cry myself to sleep everyday because all of the girls ive fumbled because of my mental retardation.

I feel like such a fucking faggot. Diomedes, Achilles, Oddyseus, they wouldnt act like such a faggot. I am not a Bronze Age Raypist I am a mentally cucked faggot with attachment issues and an abused dog mentality.

Just dont be a fag. That simple :lul:

• +1
Just dont be a fag. That simple :lul:
Wait u are right. Like no joke you are. It is that simple and I usually think like u. I sometimes have moments like now in which i feel like a retard tho

Screenshot 2024 10 08 18 55 19 76 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

• JFL