I m 5’10 at 17

nettspend7

nettspend7

Iron
I m 6’0(182/183cm) at almost 17 years old in one month i will be 17.
Idk nothing if my growth plased are closed by my facial hair grow slow very very slow i barely have a mustache.
I have 3 brothers first have 6.3 second 6.2 and third have 6.3 and i have 6’0
I don t have money for pills and shit maybe some vitamins for like max 20$
What should i do to grow? Or ropemaxxing?

Last edited:
pray, eat a lot, exercise, that's the only thing you can do, height is 95% genetics, you might grow you might not

just eat well and rest no stupid pills will make grow

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
youre fucking 6'0 fuck off about ropemaxxing retard

• +1
Reactions: innerlight, NZb6Air and wastedspermcel
Fuck you nigger complaining about 6 feet at 17 i’m 17 too and only 5,8 ft i hope you fucking get ran over 20 times by a truck till you become fucking spaghetti i hope you fucking die and when you will be buried i hope some fucking indian opens your grave to fuck your corpse. (no hate)

• +1
Reactions: lucon, YungTrappa and ltxkr2431
Minimum for runway modeling is 185cm 6’1 MINIMUM
youre not a fucking runway model and you can just wear lifts if you want to be one (but you cant because no lifts for your face @SubhumanForever )

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and innerlight
Minimum for runway modeling is 185cm 6’1 MINIMUM
you can’t walk a fucking runway retarted ass nigger look at your fucking eyes and your narrow ass jaw nigga thinks he can become a runway model

Attachments

• IMG_5585.jpeg
    IMG_5585.jpeg
    988.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa
You also have bad harmony and not the greatest facial features
you can’t walk a fucking runway retarted ass nigger look at your fucking eyes and your narrow ass jaw nigga thinks he can become a runway model

Ajaha thx for motivation it s was sun outside i have hunter eyes bruh and hollow cheeks and defined jawline if you want to see just tell me
You also have bad harmony and not the greatest facial features

Ajaha thx for motivation it s was sun outside i have hunter eyes bruh and hollow cheeks and defined jawline if you want to see just tell me
Hahahaha hunter eyes nigga your cantal tilt is not positive or neutral your also squinting and one of your fucking eyes is lazy and i don’t see your hollow cheeks are they in the room with us . You also have no cheekbones.

These are real runway models not your fuckedup face

Attachments

• IMG_5588.webp
    IMG_5588.webp
    13.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5589.jpeg
    IMG_5589.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5590.jpeg
    IMG_5590.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5591.jpeg
    IMG_5591.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
Hahahaha hunter eyes nigga your cantal tilt is not positive or neutral your also squinting and one of your fucking eyes is lazy and i don’t see your hollow cheeks are they in the room with us . You also have no cheekbones.
Bro shut your stupid ass bitch i have hollow cheeks but the light broo

Bro shut your stupid ass bitch i have hollow cheeks but the light broo
But the light 🤓 dumb ass nigger you think chad with hollow cheeks needs good lighting to have his hollow cheeks appear in a photograph dumb ass nigger they need to put you in mumbai schizo asylum

Look at your face if you really think you can do modeling then you are a diagnosed schizophrenic

Attachments

• IMG_5585.jpeg
    IMG_5585.jpeg
    988.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and nettspend7
Bad coloring, narrow jaw , droppy lazy eye, shit cantal tilt , no defined cheekbones , bad facial symmetry , probably a big ass forehead. Your just a ltn you can’t do runways delusional ass nigga

Idk nothing if my growth plased are closed by my facial hair grow slow very very slow i barely have a mustache.
DEAL WITH THIS BLACKPILL CURSE.........
MOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CUT ME UNTIL I BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD :feelswhy:💔💔💔💔💔

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

UNTIL THE DAY I DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
18-20 i went from 6'0 to 6'2, its not over man, get the diet in check + weight lift or do some strength training sport

I only have shitty elvis sideburn beard and reverse hitler mustache as well and they're not even dense

18-20 i went from 6'0 to 6'2, its not over man, get the diet in check + weight lift or do some strength training sport

I only have shitty elvis sideburn beard and reverse hitler mustache as well and they're not even dense
Thanks man you replied very nice

• +1
Reactions: zys