I M NEVER GOING BACk

CrazyFitLover

CrazyFitLover

no proof no care
I lost some fat during corona, and boom, cheekbones are defined, hollow cheeks little bit, jawline also. i m like 12% know, will start gymceling again, gyms got open few days ago in my country and i will go down to 7-8% percent bodyfat and never ever gain fat again.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Gmanic, Baldingman1998 and 13 others
Brb since no proof no care
What proof you need 12% percent is normal, what is unbelivable here? i was 15 percent before when i was eating a lot to gain muscle

nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 6873
Normal people during corona quarantining: get fat as fuck

Incel looksmaxxers: “Whoa bruh, I lost 60 lbs and look like Barret in his prime now! I love covid!”

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: brainded, Deleted member 7465, Gmanic and 12 others
I lost some fat during corona, and boom, cheekbones are defined, hollow cheeks little bit, jawline also. i m like 12% know, will start gymceling again, gyms got open few days ago in my country and i will go down to 7-8% percent bodyfat and never ever gain fat again.
7-8% is hell on earth. just stay at 12

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, hebbewem and CrazyFitLover
7-8% is hell on earth. just stay at 12
i have natural tendency of being skinny in terms of fat, its just genetics, it is very hard for me to get fat.

Did you go black?

Happy for you brah :feelsautistic:

Keep it up. The grind never stops.

What did you do to get to low bf? I am hard cutting right now, limiting myself to two meals in a 4 hours range, and trying to do a 48 hour fast every week.

Guy will be back in 2 weeks

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
Get to 8% bf and take good quality frauded pictures print them out and keep them for the rest of your life show your future kids and random and say "i used to be a model" u will get ego boost arely anyone is 8% bf

then go back to 12% bf for gymcelling

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: brainded and CrazyFitLover
What did you do to get to low bf? I am hard cutting right now, limiting myself to two meals in a 4 hours range, and trying to do a 48 hour fast every week.
I don't see how a 48h fast would improve anything. It's just useless and produces unnecessary stress for the body.

No that is wrong aproach, you should eat often every 2-3 hours, more meals but less in volume, you should cut 300 400 calories per day, if your body consumes 2500, you should eat 2100 for example. Do not do it extremly it will only hurt, you will lose more muscle than fat if you do it incorrectly. You should build more muscle, for example when i was muscular my body was consuming 3000 calories per day and it was no problem because i was spending that much. Forget fasting and bullshit, that shit is unececery

I don't see how a 48h fast would improve anything. It's just useless and produces unnecessary stress for the body.
No that is wrong aproach, you should eat often every 2-3 hours, more meals but less in volume, you should cut 300 400 calories per day, if your body consumes 2500, you should eat 2100 for example. Do not do it extremly it will only hurt, you will lose more muscle than fat if you do it incorrectly. You should build more muscle, for example when i was muscular my body was consuming 3000 calories per day and it was no problem because i was spending that much. Forget fasting and bullshit, that shit is unececery
Fasting is a lot better for burning fat from what I understand. If you are cutting and decide to get rid of 1/3 of your daily calorie intake, you will probably lose a proportional amount of muscle to fat if you maintain a regular eating schedule. Fasting allows you to tap into your body fat stores as a form of energy. The whole point of fasting is it allows fasted training which will tap into those fat reserves for energy

• JFL
Reactions: CrazyFitLover
Fasting is a lot better for burning fat from what I understand. If you are cutting and decide to get rid of 1/3 of your daily calorie intake, you will probably lose a proportional amount of muscle to fat if you maintain a regular eating schedule. Fasting allows you to tap into your body fat stores as a form of energy. The whole point of fasting is it allows fasted training which will tap into those fat reserves for energy
That is complete bs, most important thing is calories in calories out and in fasting cortisol gets rised which reduces testosterone and destroys muscle, fasting is cope. No bodybuilder is using fasting to get lean for competition, everyone in that field knows that it is useless

• +1
Reactions: brainded
That is complete bs, most important thing is calories in calories out and in fasting cortisol gets rised which reduces testosterone and destroys muscle, fasting is cope. No bodybuilder is using fasting to get lean for competition, everyone in that field knows that it is useless
Strong disagree.
Fasting has been a godsend for me.

fasting reduces collagen by 92% gl boyo
Nobody fasts forever, duh
Saying this sort of shit is as retarded as thinking that gymcelling will destroy your muscles because it causes microtearing

Nobody fasts forever, duh
Saying this sort of shit is as retarded as thinking that gymcelling will destroy your muscles because it causes microtearing

Better to change your diet and gradually get to your target. If you try to go fast you're just gonna gain it back.