I m19 just suckes my girlfriends moms dildo

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

the Lord regretted that He had made man
So im home alond right now and im at my girlfriends house, im super horny so i got looking around and i remembered her mom had a sex toy drawer and i got curious as to if she got any more since the last time i looked, so i went and looked and as soon as i opened the drawer i saw her buttplug wich made me hard isntantly, so i decided to dig deeper, thats when i saw this big thick white dildo it was the size of my wrist, i picked it up and pulled my pants down to see how it compared to me (just curious lol) im 7 inched fully hard and this thing was a inch and a half atleast longer than me, and twice as wide. It made me so horny, so i got curious and started trying to suck it. i couldn't go past the tip, its too thick for me. Honestly turned me on so much. Any suggestions as to what i should do next. This happend about 10 minutes ago and im not the best writter but thanks for reading

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Kroker, GabachoCopium, lemonnz and 1 other person
Hi

• Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore
It's over.

• JFL
well... use it and leave shit stains on it so she knows someone used it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo, Kroker and Vermilioncore
well... use it and leave shit stains on it so she knows someone used it.
That’ll be awkward huh? She knows someone used it so she’s gotta find out who did it in the household on some whodunnit stuff

• Love it
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
So im home alond right now and im at my girlfriends house, im super horny so i got looking around and i remembered her mom had a sex toy drawer and i got curious as to if she got any more since the last time i looked, so i went and looked and as soon as i opened the drawer i saw her buttplug wich made me hard isntantly, so i decided to dig deeper, thats when i saw this big thick white dildo it was the size of my wrist, i picked it up and pulled my pants down to see how it compared to me (just curious lol) im 7 inched fully hard and this thing was a inch and a half atleast longer than me, and twice as wide. It made me so horny, so i got curious and started trying to suck it. i couldn't go past the tip, its too thick for me. Honestly turned me on so much. Any suggestions as to what i should do next. This happend about 10 minutes ago and im not the best writter but thanks for reading
#Relatable

• JFL
That’ll be awkward huh? She knows someone used it so she’s gotta find out who did it in the household on some whodunnit stuff
Husband gotta take the blame but she won't dare ask him. She will probably be disgusted by him and end up divorcing him because she thinks he's gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo and Vermilioncore
buy yourself something even bigger and train with it and have a mogger sucker mouth ig