I (m20) found out my gf (f22) lied about being a virgin

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
so for context i have struggled with my self image and mental health most of my life; i was obese for all of highschool and a couple of the years after during that time i had one girlfriend who was very manipulative and made me not want to date anyone for a little bit after; i could tell i depended on her too much for happiness and she was using that to manipulate me and was bragging about doing so to her friends. Her and I never had intercourse tho and i did decide i wanted to wait till i was in a relationship to lose my virginity. Flash forward to when i was 20 i had started working out and was looking way better than i had been and for the first time i started having girls pursue me i even ended up dating one who we will call annie (no where near her real name). She started at my job and her and I instantly clicked we both liked each other and everyone knew it and was trying to push us together (probably cause they were bored our job sucks). Eventually annie and I start talking and she tells me she was virgin i told her i was also we went on a couple dates before we made it official. after about 3 weeks of dating she told me she thought she was ready to lose her virginity to me and made a big deal about us being each others first time. Flash forward to now 11 and a half months into our relationship and i stumbled across her old instagram in my recommended i guess it had gotten hacked. But she had posts talking about all the guys she's hooked up with how's she had multiple friends with benefits and one of them even got her pregnant and sadly she lost the baby. She lost the baby about a month before we meant which is almost exactly a year ago so i know she's probably sad thinking about it and i really don't want to bring it up but the lies she's told me are eating away at me. What do i do?

tldr: my girlfriend told me she was a virgin, made a big deal about us losing our virginities to each other but i jus found out she lied about it what do i do?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and alurmo
Tell her you know she's a liar and to make it right she has to bring you an actual virgin to fuck as an apology

Tales from r/relationship_advice