I made Femcel to crying and hysterical

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

My Dad is a War Criminal
At work in another part of the company there is a part where mostly women work and I wwnt there for a while to get some papers.. however I heard from the side how femcel was telling some retarded lies about me lol

I didn't want to react immediately, I waited for the right moment and when I got the chance I started humiliating, mocking and insulting her in any way I could.

It was very easy and simple because femcel looks like shrek, fat, ugly, short, subhuman.. She started crying loudly while i was dying of laughter like my colleagues. Since she was hysterical a lot, I honestly wanted her to hit me so that I could get a reason to knock her down :feelshah:

she ended up going to my boss to complain about me to which he told her he didn't care and she should get serious :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, YungTrappa, lifeless and 2 others
My Dad is a war criminal too.

At work in another part of the company there is a part where mostly women work and I wwnt there for a while to get some papers.. however I heard from the side how femcel was telling some retarded lies about me lol

I didn't want to react immediately, I waited for the right moment and when I got the chance I started humiliating, mocking and insulting her in any way I could.

It was very easy and simple because femcel looks like shrek, fat, ugly, short, subhuman.. She started crying loudly while i was dying of laughter like my colleagues. Since she was hysterical a lot, I honestly wanted her to hit me so that I could get a reason to knock her down :feelshah:

she ended up going to my boss to complain about me to which he told her he didn't care and she should get serious :lul:
I hope this is not tales

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616