I made it out of the basement today

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
Was waiting by the tram lines in the city
Some foid walked around where I was sitting and was standing in front of me for a bit.
She was the kind of girl you wouldn't really take much notice of but had a face that made me think I would have good sexual chemistry with her aka would enjoy fucking her.
We got onto the tram at the same entrance so I ended up standing next to her, more people got on so I had to push in further to the point where she was kind of standing under me.
Because of the position in which I was standing, my right hand was down by my side rather than holding onto the rail and she began moving her ass backwards so that it was touching my hand. I didn't move my hand initially so she obviously felt it there and she was wearing some comfy furry like material clothing which curved along the shape of her ass.
I began getting a semi erection in trackies (couldnt be seen due to the crowd) but I had to move my hand onto the rail to prevent anything further.

Later on while walking though the city two foids were coming towards me and I didnt look their direction until they were near then seen one was looking right at my crotch

Shortly after some slag maxxer foid was walking towards me and had a prolonged look and submissive body language
A slag maxxer appearing like that in my vicinity never would've happened pre surgery

No IOIs tho, PinV is only IOI

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ihearvoices, uksucks, Latinolooksmaxxer and 4 others
Girls are horny all the time you just have to be Chad and they will basically beg for sex in subtle and discreet ways

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, cellmax and TechnoBoss
Some foid walked around where I was sitting and was standing in front of me for a bit.
She was the kind of girl you wouldn't really take much notice of but had a face that made me think I would have good sexual chemistry with her
So she was relatively low PSL (mtb?) but had the look of a woman that could take dick like her life depended on it, right?
Because of the position in which I was standing, my right hand was down by my side rather than holding onto the rail and she began moving her ass backwards so that it was touching my hand. I didn't move my hand initially so she obviously felt it there and she was wearing some comfy furry like material clothing which curved along the shape of her ass.
I began getting a semi erection in trackies (couldnt be seen due to the crowd) but I had to move my hand onto the rail to prevent anything further.

Later on while walking though the city two foids were coming towards me and I didnt look their direction until they were near then seen one was looking right at my crotch
Being 6'4 you have a distinct advantage on public transport. When you are standing next to a girl and you just tower over her, it gives you instant aura. Mogs hard. Too bad I'm 5'11 :ogre:

Also JFL at the women staring at your crotch. You should start wearing a little bodycam like those videos of men filming women staring at them on the subway/train when they wear sweatpants.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4 and raleqtambrobret
So she was relatively low PSL (mtb?) but had the look of a woman that could take dick like her life depended on it, right?
yeah MTB. No actual indicators that she would be prone to whore mode but I just had a sixth sense that you could work her up to insane bedroom filth.
The kind of foid you wouldn't see in a club or on tinder but she may have some erotica and BDSM obsession
May just be entirely my coomer imagination however

Being 6'4 you have a distinct advantage on public transport. When you are standing next to a girl and you just tower over her, it gives you instant aura. Mogs hard. Too bad I'm 5'11 :ogre:
Yeah I always get a dopamine release standing over or next to appealing foids on public transport, there are no other scenarios where I get into such close proximity with foids so the last few times I was towering over a foid within touching distance I had concern for a semi occurring (particularly if chubster) so actually speaking to them had to be put out of my mind even if I had desire to at the beginning

Also JFL at the women staring at your crotch. You should start wearing a little bodycam like those videos of men filming women staring at them on the subway/train when they wear sweatpants.
I was wearing jeans with giga high inseam (jeans fit retardedly on me) so it may have just looked strange given my leg length but then again the hoardes of other foids Ive walked past wearing those jeans didnt blatantly look

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
suifuel for us 6' manlets :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and TechnoBoss
Girls are horny all the time you just have to be Chad and they will basically beg for sex in subtle and discreet ways
covet ovulation species behaviour

• +1
Once 2 women with baby strollers were walking by me, a man was walking in front of them, probably the husband of one of them, looking tired and pissed. As the 2 women were walking past me they looked at my bulge and started smiling and whispering in eachother ears giggling in excitement. I had never felt so sexualized before in my life.

• JFL
Yeah I was on the luas to train station today and some latina one straight up asked this pretty boy dude for his instagram and hugged him right on tram when he was getting off he had the clean pretty boy look

Last edited:
She was the kind of girl you wouldn't really take much notice of but had a face that made me think I would have good sexual chemistry with her aka would enjoy fucking her.
We got onto the tram at the same entrance so I ended up standing next to her, more people got on so I had to push in further to the point where she was kind of standing under me.

Shortly after some slag maxxer foid was walking towards me and had a prolonged look and submissive body language
A slag maxxer appearing like that in my vicinity never would've happened pre surgery

No IOIs tho, PinV is only IOI
Glad you know PiV is the only ioi

Bro made a thread about being in the vicinity of girls in public, getting a boner over accidental touching one

Holy shit man start a family PLEASE

Should have raped her and then turned around and said "no ticket" like you're indiana jones or some shit