I made looksmaxxing mainstream

Defeatist

Defeatist

Born Loser
It was last year during winter, I was at my friends house for a while since my parents went on vacation. Was bored in the room saw a tiktok about letting ur hair marinate and how at first u look terrible then after a few days u look better and he used that bold glamour and that other filter that made you ugly. I made a “looksmaxxing” tiktok with the same concept but the text was “Before looksmaxxing and 0.1 seconds after looksmaxxing”. It went pretty viral, had like 60k likes before I deleted it, it came up on my friends fyp and he was messing with me because of it. After that it became a whole trend, I think I was the first one to use that bye bye sound also

What do you guys think of looksmaxxing becoming more mainstream? I also did it with the intention of making looksmaxxing mainstream since I wanted to blackpill my friends, looking back at it I’m lowkey fucked up for that since they’re sub5 :feelstastyman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Surfsup, Darkeningstar, aryan mogger and 1 other person
Nobody cares

• +1
Reactions: ltncurry, Darkeningstar and halloweed
Lowkey gave k shami a crazy opportunity, I should’ve capitalized on it but I was way too young to realize it then

Last edited:
It was last year during winter, I was at my friends house for a while since my parents went on vacation. Was bored in the room saw a tiktok about letting ur hair marinate and how at first u look terrible then after a few days u look better and he used that bold glamour and that other filter that made you ugly. I made a “looksmaxxing” tiktok with the same concept but the text was “Before looksmaxxing and 0.1 seconds after looksmaxxing”. It went pretty viral, had like 60k likes before I deleted it, it came up on my friends fyp and he was messing with me because of it. After that it became a whole trend, I think I was the first one to use that bye bye sound also

What do you guys think of looksmaxxing becoming more mainstream? I also did it with the intention of making looksmaxxing mainstream since I wanted to blackpill my friends, looking back at it I’m lowkey fucked up for that since they’re sub5 :feelstastyman:
yeah bro we believe you

even if u did it doesnt matter, its brutal

• +1
Reactions: Defeatist
You betrayed the movement and I hereby sentence you to death.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
yeah bro we believe you
im serious , I made that first ripple that made looksmaxxing way more mainstream. This is after all the black pilled slideshow creators

• +1
Reactions: Several.
24 1  Ms 667 rserve  BnF

• Love it
Reactions: Feltijon