I made my first call for months today thanks to lamotrigine

russiancelreturns

russiancelreturns

Rotting on PSL since 2017. Truecel forever.
I have massive anxiety to speak, but talking on a phone was the most terrible experience i couldve experienced when it comes to social interactions. 300mg lamotrigine works like lyriKKKA without diziness and any sides. Unfortunatelly its pretty expensive since its like $30 per month. Also curing anxiety is much more motivating than inhibiting dopamine degradation via MAO-B.

@St.TikTokcel @BrahminBoss @Manletmachine @HTN_Mentalcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trueceI, LooksThinker, St.TikTokcel and 4 others
Lyrica is incredibly overrated imo

@mrriceguyreturn

• Woah
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I use Rasagiline for libido / focus works well. But always need to be careful w mao b inhibitors. I actually dislike lyrica cos it dumbs me down and nukes my libido. Is lamotrigine the same?

thats the only one shit which works for me. I tried 70mg baclofen and felt nothing
Baclofen shouldn’t be used stand alone. You need to combine w taurine theanine cbd may glycinate maybe Ashwagandha etc. it’s not as potent as others but it works well for party settings etc doesn’t dumb u down like lyrica

• JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Lyrica is incredibly overrated imo
You have to try a bunch of shit, everyone has different brain chemistry. Just don't do SSRIs you will get ed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, MaghrebGator and russiancelreturns
I use Rasagiline for libido / focus works well. But always need to be careful w mao b inhibitors. I actually dislike lyrica cos it dumbs me down and nukes my libido. Is lamotrigine the same?
idk tbh. Im not knowledgable about these mental drugs in general. Albeit lamotrigine works like better version of pregabalin as it inhibits glutamate production and indirectly enhances GABA. Thats the ideal combo for me cuz I have naturally ovERproduction of glutamate (my mother literally has constant headaches due to that cruelty).

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
lets be real, bro. These are all cope
Nah they synergise well. But again depends on the anxiety level , I don’t like pregablin / gabapentin etc they dumb me down and Nuke my libido while baclofen my libido surges

• +1
Nah they synergise well. But again depends on the anxiety level , I don’t like pregablin / gabapentin etc they dumb me down and Nuke my libido while baclofen my libido surges
i was combaning 5g of l-theanine with 4.5g of taurine simultaineously for a month and didnt feel any improvement

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
i was combaning 5g of l-theanine with 4.5g of taurine simultaineously for a month and didnt feel any improvement
You could be deficient in magnesium ( very common ) and glycine as well . Need to cover all bases . Progesterone/ 7 Keto dht is also super underrated

You could be deficient in magnesium ( very common ) and glycine as well . Need to cover all bases . Progesterone/ 7 Keto dht is also super underrated
been taking 400mg magnesium ed for months

Mirin, maybe you will become NT one day

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and russiancelreturns
All this supplement shit is pushed by normies with Auschwitzmaxxed diets, still can't believe people with years on PSL still promoting it. MakingItShitskin has 1000s of thread on how supplements changed his life, it does fuck all unless you have a deficiency

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Gonthar and russiancelreturns
All this supplement shit is pushed by normies with Auschwitzmaxxed diets, still can't believe people with years on PSL still promoting it. MakingItShitskin has 1000s on how supplements changed
woda. Ive got ideal diet which includes mostly animal food and unprocessed raw milk. Abusing potatoes and whole wheat carbs for the rest of micros

лучше ебнуть водки

• JFL
been taking 400mg magnesium ed for months
Overdose on glycine . Eat gelatin instead of muscle meats . Increase carb intake instead of protein( although eat lots of gelatin) . Get some evening sunlight . Do all that before taking anti epileptics

Overdose on glycine . Eat gelatin instead of muscle meats . Increase carb intake instead of protein( although eat lots of gelatin) . Get some evening sunlight . Do all that before taking anti epileptics
Nft Cope GIF by Digital Pratik

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Ur taking 4.5 g of theanine and had 0 result. Something very wrong with ur lifestyle
I think it's just slavcels genes, @cytoplasm takes 2g of phenibut and feel nothing. We need to spam hard drugs to feel something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC, russiancelreturns and mrriceguyreturn
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese and russiancelreturns
I think it's just slavcels genes, @cytoplasm takes 2g of phenibut and feel nothing. We need to spam hard drugs to feel something
phenibut is like the worst drugs you can try in order to cure anxiety

More than double that (at once)

Also im dinaroid

Taking anti epileptics huh? Interesting

• +1
Try KRATOM and PHENIBUT

//SubSigma

• JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Try KRATOM and PHENIBUT

//SubSigma
I have actually considered trying kratom seeing how its quite tame on the body, what does it do to you and for how long?

I have massive anxiety to speak, but talking on a phone was the most terrible experience i couldve experienced when it comes to social interactions. 300mg lamotrigine works like lyriKKKA without diziness and any sides. Unfortunatelly its pretty expensive since its like $30 per month. Also curing anxiety is much more motivating than inhibiting dopamine degradation via MAO-B.

@St.TikTokcel @BrahminBoss @Manletmachine @HTN_Mentalcel
i used lamotrigine for bipolar disorder for a while- didnt do much of anything then my doctor put me on lithium and after that i threw out all my meds
now im on looksmax.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: russiancelreturns and Richard Cheese
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and St.TikTokcel
u need inhibition drugs to speak on phone?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ambi
  • +1
What would you say low inhib without looks is? Still slayers in my experience
min 50th in looks to slay. LTN and below and low inhibit = rape accusation

• JFL
  • JFL