I made my T levels too high now I’m a horny animal

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
It’s not normal for a man to want pussy from everything that moves even when in a LTR. My woman is far from ugly (and white) yet I can’t stop oogling at other foids. I need pussy and ass of all flavors except Asian. Giga high-T trait. How do you cope with such lust?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, N1666 and deadstock
i've jacked off 3 times today, i fucking love being horny all the time and feeling high T af

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, zurzolo, mulattocel and 1 other person
i've jacked off 3 times today, i fucking love being horny all the time and feeling high T af
Based. The post nut clarity would tame for some time but soon enough I’m right back to my lecherous ways

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and <6PSLcel
It’s not normal for a man to want pussy from everything that moves even when in a LTR. My woman is far from ugly (and white) yet I can’t stop oogling at other foids. I need pussy and ass of all flavors except Asian. Giga high-T trait. How do you cope with such lust?
I’m probably the horniest man Natrally on this site. I just control it with religion but I stare at every girl that’s 6/10+ or a decent body I stare even other men are shocked with my thirst :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
I’m probably the horniest man Natrally on this site. I just control it with religion but I stare at every girl that’s 6/10+ or a decent body I stare even other men are shocked with my thirst :dafuckfeels:
I only have it under control with the fear of getting caught by my s/o. She’s like an anchor in my life. The only thing stopping me from fucking the world with no condom.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
i feel zero horniness. it feels very good

• +1
Reactions: watah
I want to roidmaxx in a hairsafe manner to zherka Maxx snd change persona

I only have it under control with the fear of getting caught by my s/o. She’s like an anchor in my life. The only thing stopping me from fucking the world with no condom.
God stops me along with inceldom :ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
Reactions: mulattocel
when i get too horny i take aromasin to crush my estrogen

edit: i also put an ice pack on my balls