• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Lonenely sigma and nathan
Put it all on green. If you win get OBO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse and <6PSLcel
drip + roids + driving lessons

OBO, Leg Lengthening, Trimax, Zygo/Orbital implants, Lefort 3, all of these combined should cost $2,500 when done in India

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, <6PSLcel and Lokki
What should I buy in order to ascend?
I hve 10k and im jobless im living off it rn :hnghn::hnghn: @Michael Myers thinks im rich little does he know im poor.

Neetmaxxing at home is legit

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and <6PSLcel
I hve 10k and im jobless im living off it rn :hnghn::hnghn: @Michael Myers thinks im rich little does he know im poor.

Just work for a few years, then quit the job. Government actually pays you money without having to work since u were working then got fired. But if u didnt have a job in the first place and ur a neet then u wont get paid shit.

Same, I made 1.5k as 14, but I have nothing to use it on

Im also going to get more money when i get confirmated in 10th of August so ill have a total of around 2k when school starts

Just work for a few years, then quit the job. Government actually pays you money without having to work since u were working then got fired. But if u didnt have a job in the first place and ur a neet then u wont get paid shit.
They only pay you if you have less than 2.5k in savings I also have about 8k in savings so it’s over…. I am highly educated etc yet broke and jobless and have 0 motivation due to adhd depression and autism :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Just save for proper surgeries dude

They only pay you if you have less than 2.5k in savings I also have about 8k in savings so it’s over…. I am highly educated etc yet broke and jobless and have 0 motivation due to adhd depression and autism :feelswhy:
Nope lol here they pay dont have that savings bullshit

• So Sad
OBO, Leg Lengthening, Trimax, Zygo/Orbital implants, Lefort 3, all of these combined should cost $2,500 when done in India
Dr pajeet

• +1
Ladies.de
lets goooo time to bang white Stacy’s:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
AB6EB297 450D 4D44 8A74 88EEFACE19B8

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother

I was like tht from 2020 to 2022 until i ran out of money and got kicked out of my apt

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I was like tht from 2020 to 2022 until i ran out of money and got kicked out of my apt
It’s over for us both :ROFLMAO:

Luckily I live with my mum like a baby

It’s over for us both :ROFLMAO:

Luckily I live with my mum like a baby
if u can put up with family its alright but I cant sadly

im trying to find a job to move out again but cant find shit

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
if u can put up with family its alright but I cant sadly

im trying to find a job to move out again but cant find shit
Such is life for incels in 2024

Either I get one or I rope I refuse to live life as a loser I’ll die before then

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
your issue