I maked out with a girl with 10mm Overjet. She violated me with her tounge.

mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

NEED £40,000 TO ASCEND.
My millitary friend was back in town so I decided to go out. I was talking to one girl and I accused her of doing cocaine at the bar because there was white powder infront of her. We later danced and maked out for an hour (she didn't come home with me :feelswhy:). She kept shoving her tounge down my mouth and licking my face. I felt violated afterwards. Her friend was trying to cockblock me so I grinded on her for a bit. Fun time tbh.

This reminded me on how much I need bimax and braces. Having shit teeth is so subhuman. I will have my braces on by the end of this year. Just need to decide on a maxfac first.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Salieri, Deleted member 15827 and 8 others
how do u dance

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Gay for not hitting me up to do coke with her and fuck her

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member and mulattomaxxer
how do u dance
Like a drunktard. I am a shit dancer but I am considered "decent" amongst my friends. You can't really dance on a club dancefloor anyway. Its too crowded.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
That’s actually interesting. I’ve never really kept track of how girls with large overbites kiss vs normal bites. Will start keeping a mental note.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and mulattomaxxer
Gay for not hitting me up to do coke with her and fuck her
Tbh it wasn't her. I have no idea why there was white powder on the fucking bar. Just go to the toliet ffs. Thats what half the people in the toliet are doing. Sniffing shit.

That’s actually interesting. I’ve never really kept track of how girls with large overbites kiss vs normal bites. Will start keeping a mental note.
Tbh its never something that crossed my mind until yesterday.

It would have been fine if she didn't try to force her tongue down my throat. I am juust unsure if she was doing it intentionally or not.

Good job bro glad you had a good time!
I make out with girls a lot and never go back with them too lmao

I've read your threads on how upset you've been and shitty you've felt so take this as some lifefuel
I was the same as you at a stage ngl
Good luck man

• Love it
You should've whispered in her ear Raffaini, while you were fucking her.

• JFL
how do u dance
I was there, the exact dance move he was doing was this:
Dancing 66

Last edited:
  • JFL
once I had sex and had to immediately shower/brush my teeth cause I felt violated

I assume this is what women feel regret-rape accuse people :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
My millitary friend was back in town so I decided to go out. I was talking to one girl and I accused her of doing cocaine at the bar because there was white powder infront of her. We later danced and maked out for an hour (she didn't come home with me :feelswhy:). She kept shoving her tounge down my mouth and licking my face. I felt violated afterwards. Her friend was trying to cockblock me so I grinded on her for a bit. Fun time tbh.

This reminded me on how much I need bimax and braces. Having shit teeth is so subhuman. I will have my braces on by the end of this year. Just need to decide on a maxfac first.
Girls feel like I am raping them I’m super aggresive kisser but extremly good so even though I’m dominant they ALWAYSS come back for another kiss. Only black and SEA and other tropical big lipped races foids can match my kissing game

• Woah
once I had sex and had to immediately shower/brush my teeth cause I felt violated

I assume this is what women feel regret-rape accuse people :ROFLMAO:
tbh

Good job bro glad you had a good time!
I make out with girls a lot and never go back with them too lmao

I've read your threads on how upset you've been and shitty you've felt so take this as some lifefuel
I was the same as you at a stage ngl
Good luck man
Thank you bro!

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
As it turns out, OP was making out with a Victoria's Secret Angel

• JFL
As it turns out, OP was making out with a Victoria's Secret Angel
View attachment 1648737
Fuck her teeth recovered so well. I sucked on my thumb simillar to her and Imy teeth are fucking subhuman by comparison.

Who is this girl? I thought victoria secret scrapped the angels.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Fuck her teeth recovered so well. I sucked on my thumb simillar to her and Imy teeth are fucking subhuman by comparison.

Who is this girl? I thought victoria secret scrapped the angels.
Yeah they actually did tbf. They're woke instead now :soy:

And the girl is Sara Sampaio

• +1
Yeah they actually did tbf. They're woke instead now :soy:

And the girl is Sara Sampaio

Animated GIF

Its a shame they scrapped the angels. There is something about seeing a bunch of foggers on a runway. Not even from a sexual standpoint, its just pure aesthetics.

• Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan

Everyone who replies with "tales" is sub5 incel

• +1
overjet xD

• JFL