I managed to ascend.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
Didn't think I'd be back here, but I managed to ascend and thought I'd share my experience to help other incels here do the same.

This truecel managed to ascend during a 1 night stand in March with a 5/10 Becky. Tbh it was mostly dumb luck how we met, but I can still give some advice on how not to be an autistic retard and fuck your chance up to get laid. So ask me anything.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Lorsss, Ika-Sama, Chadelite and 7 others
If you ascended you were never truecel in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, EverythingMaxxer, PrisonMike and 14 others
How did it end up happening situationally? How did you steer conversation? What PSL and height are you? And what did you change that gave you more luck or did it just happen?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and SkinjobCatastrophe
One night stand with a 5/10 lady? Was she fat?

Do you have pics of yourself?
What do you rate yourself?
And did you have to jestermaxx or was it pretty easy?

• +1
Reactions: janoycresva and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
LMAO WHO WOULD THINK ONE AUTIST I BULLIED INTO TEARS WOULD THEN LOSE HIS VIRGINITY TO A LANDWHALE

5348C078 48AA 46A3 AB01 826424B4990C

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Lorsss, sloopnoob and 11 others
One night stand with a 5/10 lady? Was she fat?

Do you have pics of yourself?
What do you rate yourself?
And did you have to jestermaxx or was it pretty easy?
Did you actually get a lefort 3??

How did it end up happening situationally? How did you steer conversation?
Being an ugly subhuman, the group of peers I'm able to hang out with isn't exactly the greatest.

She is an alcoholic and drug addict who knew I had a decent amount of money. She offered to "hang out" with me and grab a few drinks. So we walked from one of my pal's apartment building to a nearby bar and I bought her some drinks, and did my best to keep up on casual conversation and not let any awkward silence occur. After that she asked me to "loan" her some money and she'd come to my apartment. Things happened quickly after that. It wasn't "prostitution" per se. But is was close to it.

The biggest hurdle was trying not to be autistic and creepy. I basically gave it my all, faking confidence, keeping up small talk, ect. Tbh it was super draining mentally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: janoycresva, Htobrother, PubertyMaxxer and 8 others
Being an ugly subhuman, the group of peers I'm able to hang out with isn't exactly the greatest.

She is an alcoholic and drug addict who knew I had a decent amount of money. She offered to "hang out" with me and grab a few drinks. So we walked from one of my pal's apartment building to a nearby bar and I bought her some drinks, and did my best to keep up on casual conversation and not let any awkward silence occur. After that she asked me to "loan" her some money and she'd come to my apartment. Things happened quickly after that. It wasn't "prostitution" per se. But is was close to it.

The biggest hurdle was trying not to be autistic and creepy. I basically gave it my all, faking confidence, keeping up small talk, ect. Tbh it was super draining mentally.
You got betabuxed and the quality of person you got it with isn't brag worthy enough to warrant an AMA lol. Still, a decent fair first step. How old, tall and PSL?

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 470, .👽. and 7 others
Did you actually get a lefort 3??
No theres no way I could actually get one you gotta have a real facial deformity (other than being ugly) before they let you get one.

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and Deleted member 5583

I think that it was just a normal ascension where she actually likes you and has sex with you. Well I guess now that you know how the inside of a vagina feels like I guess but not an “ascension” IMO.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and FutureMogger
Didn't think I'd be back here, but I managed to ascend and thought I'd share my experience to help other incels here do the same.

This truecel managed to ascend during a 1 night stand in March with a 5/10 Becky. Tbh it was mostly dumb luck how we met, but I can still give some advice on how not to be an autistic retard and fuck your chance up to get laid. So ask me anything.
Bruh will your adopt me you can be my 4th my dad

Nice OP :)

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and StoicNihilist
You got betabuxed and the quality of person you got it with isn't brag worthy enough to warrant an AMA lol. Still, a decent fair first step. How old, tall and PSL?
My psl is like 3.5/10, maybe 4 if I'm well groomed.

This ama wasn't designed for giga Chad's though, its for the incels here who might get a chance to ascend through circumstance. I want to give them some pointers on how not to fuck it up by acting like an autistic retard.

I found out that contrary to the common Blackpill belief, your personality and how well you can keep a woman entertained through conversation actually does matter to some degree. Not anywhere as important as looks, but still important none the less.

• +1
Reactions: RemoveNormalfags and Deleted member 5583
im jealous. i am angry because u succeeded :rage: i will never achieve that.

How old is she?
is she fat?
how old are you?

important questions^ if she hit wall already it doestn count in my book

im jealous. i am angry because u succeeded :rage: i will never achieve that.
Tbh it was mostly dumb luck. I probably see won't experience this again like... ever.

How old is she?
is she fat?
how old are you?

important questions^ if she hit wall already it doestn count in my book
See my earlier replies.

We're about the same age. She is a bit overweight though [NSFW] :

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Zeta ascended, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Tbh it was mostly dumb luck. I probably see won't experience this again like... ever.

See my earlier replies.

just be in the right place at the right time theory

also :sick: at that pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
She's got that Homer Simpson faced mid torso thing going on. "She is a bit overweight though". Just a little bit, eh? Ya right LOL!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Tell me that isn't really her in the photo you posted?!

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and StoicNihilist
A ons is an ascension :lul::lul::lul: I’m fucking done

congratulations

Didn't know paying to have sex was called ascension. How much was the """loan"""?

Edit:

You are joking right?
Why shes pretty ok. Would fuck her tits

• Ugh..
Reactions: Incoming
Tell me that isn't really her in the photo you posted?!
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshmm:

Yeah that's not really her, I was just fuggin with you guys. I ain't gonna potentially dox myself or her like that lol.

Its too damn easy to reverse search Facebook and Instagram pics to find out people's identities and locations.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
what the fuck is this pic ? larp

you think getting into a relationship is a better achievement?
You could get into a relationship or have a ons as an ugly person, it doesn’t mean shit. Unless your looks improved drastically you haven’t ascended

LTR with Stacylite/Stacy is called ascension, until then just keep coping.

See my earlier replies.

what the fuck is this abomination scared the shit out of me

surely you're kidding holy shit

Yeah that's not really her, I was just fuggin with you guys. I ain't gonna potentially dox myself or her like that lol.

Its too damn easy to reverse search Facebook and Instagram pics to find out people's identities and locations.
oh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and StoicNihilist
That was my oneitis

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lorsss, Incoming and StoicNihilist

Ok, just wanted to make sure. Just curious, how did you actually escalate into the sex? You got back to your apartment and just started chatting, and then... ?