I managed to change dimensions , GTFIH

gigell

gigell

Kraken
Im a bit tired so I take naps until I felt I thought I was dreaming with my eye slightly open. I had this handled console in my hands so I dropped it onto my chair by my bed. But instead of falling directly , it went straight down. For some reason I also had the ability to change persepective and I used the force to bring my handheld back up. It was insane , I kept staying like this and my view was black and white and I saw reality glitching. Next thing I see myself making some food in a random kitchen and what I’m making falls off and goes through the floor. I was very confused. But I got scared as what if I got stuck forever , so I prayed to god to bring me out. After that I thought I woken up so I went out of my bed , except I was still somewhere else. But looked exactly like my room. The hue was red and I had a sword for some reason. Until finally I woken up

This could of been my spiritual awakening or changing dimensions , it was amazing and hope to experience it again maybe I’ll find something deeper

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
JFL did you just a call a dream changing dimensions

most likely a lucid dream

I can’t do that

it’s when you become aware you’re in a dream, giving you a degree of control over it

you also had a false awakening when you think you’ve woken up but are still in a dream

• So Sad
Reactions: gigell
it’s when you become aware you’re in a dream, giving you a degree of control over it

you also had a false awakening when you think you’ve woken up but are still in a dream
Then why were my eyes open

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
But the dream felt different , I could of changed perspectives and talked

that’s lucid dreaming when you have a shit ton of control

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gigell and PickleTheSlayer
Tales from the ward

• JFL
Reactions: gigell